Last Thing You Bought?

I got amazing bargains this morning at a new charity shop I found. I got a maroon Asos coat with a hood as I wanted one to wear when it rains around here so I found exactly what I wanted. I also got a black M&S dress and a coin purse and a handbag mirror. All for £5!!!

There was a pet pen that I wanted for my cats to be secure in my garden. Only £10 but it was too heavy for me to carry. I'm going to get my husband to go back on Monday but I bet someone will have snapped it up by then.

I got amazing bargains this morning at a new charity shop I found. I got a maroon Asos coat with a hood as I wanted one to wear when it rains around here so I found exactly what I wanted. I also got a black M&S dress and a coin purse and a handbag mirror. All for £5!!!

There was a pet pen that I wanted for my cats to be secure in my garden. Only £10 but it was too heavy for me to carry. I'm going to get my husband to go back on Monday but I bet someone will have snapped it up by then.

Great bargains. We also did tons of bargains in Brighton and Eastbourne, especially my friend who found tons of high end store clothes.

Why didn't you pay for the pen and ask them to keep it for you?

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I found a small local farm stand about 5 miles away. I bought three tomatoes and three peaches. I already made a tomato/mayo sandwich on artisan bread. It was so good. I hope the peaches are sweet and juicy! I need to leave them a day or two as they are still quite hard.

• Love
Reactions: PTree15
We went to a really cool coffee shop that my husband found whilst working in a little village about 30 mins away from us. We got:

2 oat milk mochas (decaff for me.)
1 piece of chocolate cake
1 piece of salted caramel chocolate cheesecake
Some Eat Real crisps for E

THE COFFEE AND CAKES WERE SOOOO GOOD.

I bought some stocking filler bits for E from Flying Tiger 🙈🎄🎅🏼

A sticker book
A big multicoloured crayon
A seed pot to grow your own 'magic bean.'

Oh and some reusable baking sheets!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I also bought two Miyoko’s butter, this time with a good expiration date.
Tofurky lightly seasoned plant based chick’n.
DAF4CF35-B761-4176-AC43-1ADC987F02E8.jpeg

Reactions: Amy SF
The heck! I remember looking at Kind snack bars thinking they sound like they may be vegan, but they weren't. I think I saw these at Aldi once and ignored them! Those look good!

Oh my gosh! I had replied to the buy nothing group for sample of Billie Eilish perfume and was sent a pm I can get them! :)

• Love
Reactions: Raven
A nice pair of hopefully comfy slippers I've had in my amazon cart--randomly checked and found them on a lightening deal! :up:

Reactions: Raven
The heck! I remember looking at Kind snack bars thinking they sound like they may be vegan, but they weren't. I think I saw these at Aldi once and ignored them! Those look good!
Aren’t ”some” of the kind bars vegan? I thought there were a few. I don’t remember, now.

Hmmmm. I had no idea. I’m not familiar with the clusters.

are KIND® products vegan?​

Most of our nut and whole grain-based products contain honey, which may not fall within some vegan diets. All of our Whole Fruit bar flavors are vegan, as well as most of our KIND Healthy Grains® clusters (excluding Oats & Honey Clusters with Toasted Coconut and Almond Butter Whole Grain Clusters).

I ordered some vegan protein bars as we quite liked them last time, thermal tops for the colder weather, a room thermometer as I don't trust the app I have, lol, and some citric acid as I live in a hard water area now and need it for cleaning.:)

Reactions: KLS52