Last Thing You Bought?

I just bought a new super-wide rake for my backyard, as the leaves are falling like crazy now. I noticed a few other garden tools on sale, so I also bought pruners and a really nice lopper.

Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
We have sent off the forms and the cheques for our cremations. I know, that might sound weird, but as my MIL died recently and so did two of my uncles over last x-mas so I think it is good to be prepared.

I was just wondering how much did it cost per person? It's ridiculously expensive over here and some people fork out 5-7 000 Euros.

I made a special trip to a grocery store I never go to because they advertised 5 lbs of russet potatoes for 1.99. Silly me was thinking of 10 lb bags, and what a great deal. :ignore:
What a weird store! It has a reputation of being a 'better' store, and looks the part, but I found bags of apples with rotten spots, same with the grapefruit. Really turned me off
I got a 10 lb bag of potatoes for 4.99. 🙄

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
I was just wondering how much did it cost per person? It's ridiculously expensive over here and some people fork out 5-7 000 Euros.
It was £3,190 for both of us. They sent us a letter saying that the prices were going up by £200 each on the 1st of November so we thought we would just pay for it now.

There was a question about whether we wanted the ashes to keep afterwards so we both said yes but I can't imagine I would want my husband's ashes. I've never kept any ashes from the pets I have had as I find the idea a bit weird.

It was £3,190 for both of us. They sent us a letter saying that the prices were going up by £200 each on the 1st of November so we thought we would just pay for it now.

There was a question about whether we wanted the ashes to keep afterwards so we both said yes but I can't imagine I would want my husband's ashes. I've never kept any ashes from the pets I have had as I find the idea a bit weird.

That's a good deal.👍 Does that mean that if you kick the bucket in 50 years time, the price won't go up?

Does that mean that if you kick the bucket in 50 years time, the price won't go up?
I think so, it is all included in the price now. In 50 years I will be 96 so I assume I might not be here. :D

• Love
Reactions: shyvas
I've wanted good scents for some time now, and got 30% off these-
The Amber smells like Chandrika soap, which I love, but, I get a taste in my mouth when I smell it. Like soapy 🤔

Attachments

• 20221016_113234.jpg
    20221016_113234.jpg
    594.8 KB · Views: 1
Was at Dollar Tree getting another bottle of this vegan shampoo and a conditioner, also picked up a big bottle of hand soap and body lotion made in Canada. You know it's getting bad when a store not only increases prices by 25% but also is reducing the sizes :eek:
The soap and lotion both had smaller sized bottles with only a couple of the usual larger size :worried:
This, I like it-

Attachments

• 20221016_114855.jpg
    20221016_114855.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Friendly
Tortilla chips, Italian bread, Earth Balance cheddar puffs and Daiya vegan cheese (the block of cheddar). I also restocked my liquor cabinet with vodka and whiskey. And I picked up a four-pack of a double IPA.

Reactions: Raven
I bought a couple of music related things from Etsy and Ebay. I had to log in with my husband's account for Ebay as it has been so long since I used it that I had forgotten my details.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52