Last Thing You Bought?

I finally decided to buy myself a ping-pong table and other equipment to diversify my leisure time with such an activity! Hope I'll use it more than once a year :) I usually like to sit in my armchair and read something, especially detective stories (does anyone else here read Jo Nesbo?), but I realized that I need to unload my brain during the day, because I began to have nightmares often. I don’t always have the mood and the opportunity to take a walk before bed, but I will be ready to play the game

I'm sad I missed a missed a Breville 13 cup food processor on FB marketplace. $50 dollars, new without box. It's $300 everywhere else.
I delayed, talking myself out of it, and now I'm sad I missed it :worried:

I did order some cheap wire shelves for spices and can't wait to put them up! I expect to clear out whole cupboard!

I ordered from The Vegetarian Site:
Four bags of Butler 's soy curls, a bag of peppermint Dandies mini marshmallows, peanut butter cups, vegan fig salami (it sounded interesting, so I figured I would try it) and vegan brown gravy mix.

I'm sad I missed a missed a Breville 13 cup food processor on FB marketplace. $50 dollars, new without box. It's $300 everywhere else.

I did order some cheap wire shelves for spices and can't wait to put them up! I expect to clear out whole cupboard!
Oh no!
I found the ad for the Breville and asked if available---it is o_O
Now what do I do? It sounds like the best and 300 new.The ad says new without box . I asked if it has it's warrenty card...I don't NEED it.
I do need a new chromebook as all the buttons stick now..
I also hate to pass this up

Free the Ocean is having a 25% off sale so I ordered a bunch of stuff! Eco friendly and vegan cleaning products! Every purchase helps clean the ocean of plastic.

Reactions: PTree15

Got the Brevvvvvvvillllllle! :weird:
I'm such a mess. I go on the local sale site for a cheap exercise bike and find this super expensive food processor. I thought I missed it but later found it still there. Almost talked myself out of it as I don't NEED it, but dang, I wanted it! She said she just never used it, much like the VItamix I bought for a steal!
Thing is heavy! Now I need a good place to store it

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
We are buying a new TV for our bedroom as we moved the other one downstairs. I like having a TV upstairs as I often get into bed early when it is cold weather.

I also bought a snow globe.

Reactions: KLS52 and Chryssie
That Breville is such a game changer in making seitan. I'd have never thought of spending $50 on a food processor, but $50 on a $300 food processor was sooooooo worth it! :kissing_heart:. Same with my Vitamix!
I've always told people you don't need special equipment, and that is true, but dang, this thing turns vwg into taffy in under three min! Everything goes in from the tofu/beans to the vwg.
It is so hard to keep focus watching buy/sell sites though. It's way to easy to see things other than what you're looking for--for me, I was looking for an exercise bike :fp:

Reactions: KLS52 and Chryssie
I ordered metal shelves for spices from amazon open box---two racks of five shelves each for $23! Got them today as they're perfect! I'm so happy because now I have spices everywhere, and taking up some cabinet space I need for other things
These will go in the narrow wall I talked about tearing out drywall and making shelves between the frames :weird: :weird::weird: :rofl:
Thank goodness I didn't do that!
I'll post a pic when they're up

Gripe---I ordered two pudding packs to make the $25 free shipping and they came right away by themselves, like over a week ago 🙄

Oh.....and deodorant! Rosewater and ginger--smells so good!
I just do the Lume price. I really really hope this lasts. The only time I need it is for stress stink, and I anticipate a lot of that now!
So far it starts sticky,but then gets kinda soft and powdery feeling
I used to like making my own but couldn't get this kind of scent

kind_hoodie_v2_main.jpg

Reactions: vesper818
Trader Joe's oat milk egg(less) nog. I didn't like it. I kind of knew that I wouldn't but I couldn't help think that maybe this would be different from all of the other non dairy egg nogs I've tried. It wasn't. 😞

I've been spending so much money. Along with vet bills and their meds, I ordered that hoodie, a new chromebook, a tv, the spice shelves, and just now more nooch and algae dha caps.
I'm going to be leaving my credit card at home and eating our way through the beans and grains stash, and try and only but produce for as long as I can! :worried:
....and we've had take out the last two weekends....

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven and KLS52
and to top it off I ordered a Purple pillow for my son with neck and shoulder pain! It cost $140, but has a year of customer satisfaction or money back. He injured his rotator cuff (?), so if this will help it will be worth it!

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
Trader Joe's oat milk egg(less) nog. I didn't like it. I kind of knew that I wouldn't but I couldn't help think that maybe this would be different from all of the other non dairy egg nogs I've tried. It wasn't. 😞
Aldi has an almond nog and I passed on it.
I'll just add spices to some oatmilk, maybe a touch of rum extract. oooo....that extra creamy oatmilk would be so good for this! :kissing_heart:

Reactions: KLS52
I have been buying quite a lot of stuff lately too! Some of my purchases support causes though so I don't feel as guilty about spending the money. I got another garden flag with cats on it that says "Life is better with cats". Also a Christmas snow globe, a garden solar lantern, and a kitty necklace all from I love Cats. They donate food to shelters with every purchase.
I also got some more jeans, some flannel pj's and a navy blue cardigan which I had been looking for. I found the sweater at Kohl's online on sale for only $10!

• Love
Reactions: Raven