Last Thing You Bought?

Morningstar Farms has a buffalo chicken patty and I decided to try it. Yikes! It’s hot! Lol

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Impossible Foods has a sweet and sour “pork“ frozen entree. I bought that too and tried it yesterday. The “pork” was really good but the sauce ruined it. It was not good. So I ate the ”’pork” and threw the rest away. 😞

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
I got those a few weeks back and I had to throw them out. I managed to eat 2 of them but ... way too hot for me!
I decided to try it dipped in some apricot jam…like a sweet/minus-the-sour sauce, lol. It was good! I cut it in quarters and pretended the quarters were chick’n nuggets. The jam really helped with the heat.

Morningstar Farms has a buffalo chicken patty and I decided to try it. Yikes! It’s hot! Lol
I bought two bags of the nuggets that were in the buffalo nuggest box. Came home and found both are plain :worried:
I really love those things. I'm aware they aren't that good-but they are the kind of junky food I've had such crazy cravings for! Of course I have my own hot sauce, so all is good
I think I like Boca better. Been a while

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I decided to try it dipped in some apricot jam…like a sweet/minus-the-sour sauce, lol. It was good! I cut it in quarters and pretended the quarters were chick’n nuggets. The jam really helped with the heat.
I love vegan mayo and iceberg lettuce on spicy chik'n!
The jam sounds good!

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I bought two bags of the nuggets that were in the buffalo nuggest box. Came home and found both are plain :worried:
I really love those things. I'm aware they aren't that good-but they are the kind of junky food I've had such crazy cravings for! Of course I have my own hot sauce, so all is good
I think I like Boca better. Been a while
I never liked Morningstar and always bought Boca. For some reason I wanted to try this. It was better than when I previously had it.

I still prefer Quorn over all chikn subs but I can't get the vegan version. Only the spicy, which has crushed red pepper flakes that I hate, or the tenders which do I buy but they're very plain.

I got this one. for less money than this place sells it. Got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond

I sleep on my back but it's ok for side sleepers too.

Wow. My son likes that shape. I got this from amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B28T1BWV?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
It's not at all right for me. I sleep on my side and it seems quite out of proportion. My son, a back sleeper likes it a lot
I ordered another similar style that's smaller and sounds softer

Reactions: PTree15 and Lou
I bought one of those neck pillows, but I found it very uncomfortable. I donated it.

The last thing we bought was a takeaway meal last night. I looked through my bank statement for February and we ate out at restaurants or got takeaways 10 times! Partly that was because we had the decorator at the house so we went out because he was there, but I still need to do much better and eat at home much more this month!

I bought a latex bed pillow for $70. It's quite hard to wrap my head around $70 for a pillow, but if it stays as comfy as it just testing it out, it will be money very well spent! :sleepy:
I'm so over 'filled' pillows that need fluffing and go hard after a bit. Hate memory foam that again feels hard after your head bottoms out.
This talalay latex is bouncy. You lay your head down and still feel it bouncing back up, like it doesn't 'sink', but stays buoyant. Only time will tell....
It feels like my sons Purple pillow, which is more, but that one has the purple 'grid' surrounding it. He absolutely loves it

Reactions: KLS52
The last thing we bought was a takeaway meal last night. I looked through my bank statement for February and we ate out at restaurants or got takeaways 10 times! Partly that was because we had the decorator at the house so we went out because he was there, but I still need to do much better and eat at home much more this month!
I actually checked again on the paper bank statement and we ate out 12 times in February, not 10!

I did eat out at Leon on my birthday and I did get a curry at home and then we did get chips/fries on Saturday night, but it was all fairly reasonable in price. So that is still eating out 3 times in March so far. Sigh. It is still a lot better than we did last month.

The last thing I bought were some hanging shelves for my airing cupboard. I was watching a YouTuber give a kitchen tour and I was thinking I have quite a big airing cupboard and I'm not using the space properly!:)

Reactions: KLS52
So Delicious Wondermilk vanilla…I’m skeptical as plant based ice cream in plain vanilla has been pretty tasteless, IMO experience. I always loved plain vanilla dairy ice cream. Going to pick it up now with my curbside grocery order.