Last Thing You Bought?

Reactions: silva
My purse was getting all ripped up on the bottom, it was a pleather or something.
I ordered this one, it seems to have everything I want in a bag!
It’s very nice...the link opened to purple coffee...is that the color you got?

My purse was getting all ripped up on the bottom, it was a pleather or something.
I ordered this one, it seems to have everything I want in a bag!
Pretty!💖 I would willingly buy something like that,- just a blue-ish one. My purse is falling apart (to be precise, it's torn from the inside), but i know that i can't go to the mall and buy it there, like i used to do,- so i asked mom if her friends (e.g. her bestie) want to get rid of old handbags. Sometimes they give away old bags and we choose a couple ones and use them. My current one was new though (it was a gift from Liza), but it's a leather one (she didn't ask me obviously, and i decided it would be a sacrilege to make a poker face and refuse: after all, i "need to look decently at work"🙄). If i buy a new bag it might be a [cotton] corduroy one.🌻

CocoWhip, Gardein Fishless Filets and a Vegan ramen that I wanted to try from Fresh Market which is a few towns over. Actually, my daughter got them for me on her curbside pickup yesterday. My local stores don’t carry them. Definitely a perk of having her so close by.

Reactions: Val and PTree15
I have ordered a jigsaw puzzle, adult colouring books, a SAD lightbox and some pens. I also bought a bottle of wine and a book of crossword puzzles from the local shop. I bought two books for my kindle too.

Reactions: PTree15
I have ordered a jigsaw puzzle, adult colouring books, a SAD lightbox and some pens. I also bought a bottle of wine and a book of crossword puzzles from the local shop. I bought two books for my kindle too.
Oh what comes to mind! :ignore::hide:

I'm returning the purse with the wonky strap since they wouldn't just replace the strap 🙄. Our Kohls now ships things back to amazon! Cool! It's by the library I need to get to anyway
I ordered a different purse, much the same but I like the pocket better, and since I have to return the one why not?
Ordered 4 lb of Anthony vwg and their unfortifiedd nooch, both have been missing on/ off so I figured I'd better get them now!

• Haha
Reactions: Val and KLS52
I don't buy much but since the apartment gym was closed I bought a Life Line rubber strand chest expander.

Reactions: Val
I don't buy much but since the apartment gym was closed I bought a Life Line rubber strand chest expander.

That looks cool. I have a set of exercise bands and they worked well...when I used them. 😊 It’s been awhile. I should dig them out of closet.

Reactions: Val and thinman
@Lou I like the grips on them dumbbells but my weight range is 40, 45 and 50lb. Not shown in this photo is a multi cable machine Hoist V1-Select.

HAJ_1549309461.jpg

The gym I used to go to has all that kind of stuff. I had my own little circuit of exercises and machines.

Now that I'm stuck at home I have been finding all kinds of different routines I can do. A lot are bodyweight. Squats, lunges, pull-ups, planks, etc. A few of the training videos I have been using suggest light dumbells. Up till now, I have been getting by with water bottles filled with water or sand. I have a 1, a 2, and a 3lb set.

Fun fact: An ounce of water weighs an ounce. Sand weighs approx twice as much as water.

For now, I'm just hoping to replace all the muscle mass I lost last winter.

Actually I see some parallels with exercising at home and going vegan. What at first seems more restrictive - isn't. Through necessity, you find new foods/exercises. Meals/routines. Chefs/Coaches.

:)

Reactions: Val and thinman
I returned the purse with the twisted strap and ordered a different style. I had to take off the cheapy looking plastic trims, and that made it look a lot better!. The shoulder strap it came with is fine-ironic since I don't need to use it for this one

Reactions: Val and Lou