Last Thing You Bought?

I ordered a lightening deal on algae DHA on amazon! It was a sale for 17 and a 4 dollar coupon, and I spent some time thinking what else I could need for free shipping. I decided to check how much shipping would be and got offered another month of Prime! :weird: :up: .
Seems if I go a couple months without ordering they give me another free month, which is so cool cause they have some show I've wanted to see- which I need to look up

I bought this mini chopper at Lidl's this morning. I had to buy a sodastream for somebody and picked the chopper up as I
thought it would be handy for making pesto and chopping nuts. It also makes whipped coconut cream.

• Love
Reactions: KLS52 and Val

I bought this mini chopper at Lidl's this morning. I had to buy a sodastream for somebody and picked the chopper up as I
thought it would be handy for making pesto and chopping nuts. It also makes whipped coconut cream.
Oho! This one is very pretty!:up: Looks somewhat like the one that i wanted to buy until this quarantine stuff intervened (i've bought nothing so far, and that's a shame).

Oho! This one is very pretty!:up: Looks somewhat like the one that i wanted to buy until this quarantine stuff intervened (i've bought nothing so far, and that's a shame).

I bought a lot of stuff online. Moreover, most firms in the UK are very swift got despatching goods and the P&P is quite reasonable.

Reactions: Val
I bought a lot of stuff online. Moreover, most firms in the UK are very swift got despatching goods and the P&P is quite reasonable.
I should have bought it before it all started (and could have done it the usual way). I went to the mall, saw the choppers with my own eyes, chose one, touched it, sniffed it and almost licked it.😆 I also saw a few very decent varieties online, but before the LD i was always lacking money. Now i have some money, but i have delayed all unnecessary purchases until i don't know when,- like, who knows how bad economical situation is going to be... (E.g., mom had been always taking the mickey out of me about my "crazy hoarding", but it (hoarding) appeared to be very useful for all of us). What about kitchen appliances...I'm already grateful that i made myself buy a spiralizer online (at least, now i can make beet noodles which i love so much).

I bought a danish whisk. Did I get conned? Anyone have or used one? Yay or nay or maybe just not a necessary item?

Reactions: Val
I bought a danish whisk. Did I get conned? Anyone have or used one? Yay or nay or maybe just not a necessary item?
I've looked at those, and while not necessary, I can see they'd be efficient. The one I just brought up didn't have a hole or a loop to be hung up, and that would be a deal breaker for me. I finally hung up some things I use a lot to free up drawer space.
Funny I've never seen one in a thrift store, and I always browse the kitchen items.
I may go to the Goodwill today. I have bags to take.
Edit: You can just use the loop to hang :rofl:

Reactions: KLS52
We got a medium head of kapusta!!!:starshower:Unghshu had been deprived of kapusta for 2 days!:sheep: But now i can enjoy it (just need to chop it tomorrow afternoon).:pig:
All residents of our countryside community are very grateful to those 4 brave people who own small businesses and, at the same time, work as cashiers.
Thus, we have a tiny shop which sells everything, a very small kiosk which sells even more than the shop, and a super compact kiosk which sells bread, pastry and some juices. Plus, on that spot, we have a weird iron construction (it looks like a gigantic garage), which serves as "pravleniye" (slang). "Pravleniye" = "administration center".
We made an order (asked the dude that owns that magical blue kiosk): to bring Unghshu a lot of cans of red beans.😁 He's obviously procrastinating. 🙄 :lol:

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Chryssie
The last thing I bought were groceries from Ocado. I feel like I spend my life planning my next grocery order!

My cat had to go to the vet today for a checkup as he didn't look well to me. He has to have lots of tests done. That will cost quite a lot of money.

The last thing I bought were groceries from Ocado. I feel like I spend my life planning my next grocery order!

My cat had to go to the vet today for a checkup as he didn't look well to me. He has to have lots of tests done. That will cost quite a lot of money.
I hear you on planning the grocery order! It’s crazy. I’ve been doing two smaller orders per week instead of one big one. Usually half of the items are out of stock anyway. That’s the frustrating part. So by placing a second order a few days later, I can try for an alternate item. Sometimes I get lucky.

Sorry to hear about your kitty. I hope it isn’t anything too serious. 💙

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and Raven

is it electric or hand powered?

Groceries from Aldi, including the almond milk ice cream! They had only a couple left, and I got chocolate. It's pretty good! Hopefully the supply will be more plentiful next time I go, because I think I'll stock up on it. The $2.99 price is great.