Last Thing You Bought?

These are my favs, mainly because of the colors and of course I’m partial to the cat. And I like the middle one because it looks cold lol.
View attachment 21259View attachment 21260View attachment 21261

There is something very special about her art work. I like the way she integrates animals (especially dogs) with the sea view. I have ordered the harbour view which I will put into my shower room and most probably the dog sitting on the beach.

The second to last one is a view of the beach in Brighton.

Reactions: Val and KLS52
Five stamps for my letters. I asked for 5 x 31 NOK and the man told me there was no 31 NOK stamps. Probably since it's the price for letters to Europe for over 50 g. So he needed to find me some, and magical there was 31 NOK stamps.

And two new bed sheets as it was 50% off. Only time I buy new bed sheets...

Two four-packs of Pacific brand almond milk, vanilla, from Vitacost. It suddenly came back into stock, so I quickly ordered two packs before it went out of stock again. It’s shelf stable, so it’ll keep for a while. Those came a few days ago. I also ordered a couple of instant noodle bowls, Annie Chun’s Veggie Pho. They should arrive tomorrow.

Can i say "we bought" instead of "i bought"?😁 Unghshu has been wanting it for a year! But it's not for us, obviously,- it's for David. As long as Unghshu is David's sentinel, i'm happy with this purchase too.
A tiny folding swimming pool for toddlers (it's still deep for David!):
IMG_20200610_143216.jpg

When I ordered my laundry basket from Target, I had to buy a few other things to qualify for free delivery.

Last winter I was looking for a vegan wallet. So I thought I would look to see if Target had them. And they did. I get a great wallet from Levis.

Reactions: Val and PTree15
More sanitizing wipes, both Lysol and purell wipes for hands. I am officially a hoarder. I told my daughter not to send me anymore links for when they become available. I have a sufficient amount to last me a really long time.

More sanitizing wipes, both Lysol and purell wipes for hands. I am officially a hoarder. I told my daughter not to send me anymore links for when they become available. I have a sufficient amount to last me a really long time.
Aha, before/during this pandemic, i discovered some very interesting personality traits in me, like: stockpiling, compulsive hoarding and panic buying.🤦‍♀️

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52