Last Thing You Bought?

I'm just buying random things online today. :blush:

A new notebook to journal in, some highlighter pens, some magnesium salts for my baths at night and an acupressure band that is supposed to help with allergies and hayfever. I thought the band was worth a try.:)

I love this but haven’t bought it...just needed somewhere to post it lol. I don’t really have anywhere to put it...maybe in the second bedroom where I sometimes hang out and watch tv. We shall see.
1AFCF4E0-C6F8-4DBD-BF47-16D760A53232.jpeg

I love this but haven’t bought it...just needed somewhere to post it lol. I don’t really have anywhere to put it...maybe in the second bedroom where I sometimes hang out and watch tv. We shall see.
View attachment 21436
As much as I like it, I think I'd tire of seeing it. I just saw the top of the window panes and was thinking it was going to be a fancy leaded window-I love those!
My neighbor is renting and has a gorgeous glass that's somehow leaded and sparkly hanging in her window. I've complimented it a few times and secretly hope she'll give it to me when she moves! :weird:

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Val
I got a two-cup measuring cup. I tried to find one in a store. but i ended up getting it delivered from Target. Along with my laundry basket and my wallet. I had to order all these things to get the free shipping and they sent it in separate boxes anyway.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Val