Bar of dishwashing soap
A jar of natural kids toothpaste
Chia seeds
Curry powder
Vegan fudge
Vegetable bouillon
& nutritional yeast

All from the local zero waste shop. :woo:

On Monday, i dropped by Ribbon mall, and suddenly decided that i can't stand my half-broken charging cord (for my phone from the power bank) and got this.👇 It was pretty cheap. I'm so happy now...:woo:
IMG_20200303_005349.jpg

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
The last things I bought (apart from groceries) were some melatonin, conditioner and some weighing scales. Today I bought a book and an electric tower fan. I do have an electric fan already but I bought another one just in case the weather gets very hot this summer and I'm stuck at home.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
A replacement filter for our air purifier. It's needed to contend with the pet dander my boyfriend is allergic to. I just wish the little "change filter" light could have waited until he was employed again. Ugh.

Last edited:
I have no sense of direction and I spend a lot of time lost.
My favorite explanation is that I am descended from the now-extinct Fagawie tribe. The Fagawies would wander the plains and whenever they found a hill the chief would climb up it and look around and then exclaim, "We're the Fagawie".
(say it out loud)

Anyway, I use a GPS in my car. but it's old and the maps are out of date. So I bought a new-used one. it has lifetime maps. And it's terrific. It gives very clear instructions, like, "Turn left at the light and then go three blocks"

Ended up going to Whole Foods and I even waited on line to get in, lol. It was moving so fast, I didn’t even wait five minutes. And I’m so glad I did. As much as I was very anxious because it’s the first time being in a grocery store in about a month, I was able to get three quarts of Silk creamer! I was allowed to take four, but there were only five there, so knowing how upset I get when I can’t find any, I decided to take three and leave the other two for someone else. Hoping maybe it will give me some good karma for the next time I need it, lol. (Hear that karma?)

While I was there, I decided to do a quick run through the store and I got two American Harvest vegan pizzas, two Miyoko’s butter, two packages of Earth Balance buttery sticks, Earth Balance cheese crackers (I never had them before and they didn’t have any cheese puffs so I thought I’d give them a try), two Tofutti cream cheese, two Violife parmesan and some sweet onions. I was disappointed that there were no Daiya cheddar slices or blocks. But I can deal with that as long as I have my Silk creamer!

I should be good for three weeks if I limit to one cup of coffee in the morning which is basically what I was doing. I’m hoping that I will be in the new house by the time I run out again. I don’t have a WF there, but there is a Foodworks and they carry it and have curbside pickup.

I’m ridiculously irrationally happy, lol.

I have no sense of direction and I spend a lot of time lost.
My favorite explanation is that I am descended from the now-extinct Fagawie tribe. The Fagawies would wander the plains and whenever they found a hill the chief would climb up it and look around and then exclaim, "We're the Fagawie".
(say it out loud)

Anyway, I use a GPS in my car. but it's old and the maps are out of date. So I bought a new-used one. it has lifetime maps. And it's terrific. It gives very clear instructions, like, "Turn left at the light and then go three blocks"

I can so relate! I always say I am directionally challenged! I have no sense of direction what so ever! I now use Google Maps on the phone to get me around. Before smart phones, I would always print out maps and detailed directions and write myself notes. I still sometimes write notes!
The last thing I bought was a roll of packing tape at the Dollar General so I could mail a package.

I can so relate! I always say I am directionally challenged! I have no sense of direction what so ever! I now use Google Maps on the phone to get me around. Before smart phones, I would always print out maps and detailed directions and write myself notes. I still sometimes write notes!
The last thing I bought was a roll of packing tape at the Dollar General so I could mail a package.
I've been screwed by my slow phone losing signal I still either print or take a screen shot of directions--and always always go to more than one map site!

I finally got some vital wheat gluten. I couldn't find it in the usual places or even online, so I called the local health food store the other day and initially they didn't have it, so I gave them my name and number and they said they'd call me when it came in. They called today! So I got two packages. Happy, happy.

Replacement Electric Toothbrush Heads.
New Runners (they were an incredible deal)
New Battery for my cordless phone

( I do not know why I keep capitalizing words. )

Reactions: PTree15
Like a cabinet for clothes, maybe what you call a closet over there?

We call those wardrobes too. Closets are built-in. Cabinets are for medical supplies or stereo equipment. Oh, and the fine china.

but also a new wardrobe can mean an entirely new set of clothes. Like if you just lost (or gained) 40 pounds.