Just Mayo

JUST foods had supply issues that last year, which resulted in Just Mayo shortages at that time.
Yes but the 12 oz now costs more than the 30 oz that I used to buy there! 12 oz for $3.78. The 30 oz was $3.50. Hellmans vegan mayo is under $4 for 24 oz jar, and I can get that at my local discount store
Just Mayo and Walmarts Great Value eggless noodles were the only things I ever went there for--and they haven't had the eggless noodles since Just Mayo left.
I've made my own when I first went vegan and only about half the times did it come out right. I'll try adding the potato, but I hate the oily mess! Same with vegan butter

Reactions: KLS52
I think its a local brand but I prefer WildWood Zesty Garlic Alioli.

I finally tried this recipe, @Andy_T , and both my sister and I think it is delicious.

It is homemade mayo all the way for us now.

Thank you!

Thank you for your answer, that is very high praise indeed :)

I really need to make that again, myself ... but I have been lazy recently as our supermarket carries a half-decent affordable version of their vegan organic mayo, and as I have finally been able to encounter Sriracha mayo in the Asian store (used to make my own by adding a bit of Sriracha sauce to the vegan mayo).

Reactions: PTree15
I've made my own when I first went vegan and only about half the times did it come out right. I'll try adding the potato, but I hate the oily mess! Same with vegan butter
I’m trying to psych myself to make more vegan butter but I just hate the clean up. Miyokos is just so expensive though!

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15