July 19th - National Ice Cream Day

Publix has Halo Top but I don't remember seeing any non-dairy versions. I will look next time I go. I wish the non-dairy ones weren't so expensive!

Reactions: KLS52
Just so happened I stopped by the local upscale grocery store. ( I needed Bananas, pickles, Alioli, and blueberries. oh and Daiya Cheesecake was on sale - never had one and I used to love cheesecake so I bought one.)
Anyway, I checked the Halo Tops and none of them were vegan. Also, they are super expensive. Maybe the most expensive pints in the store.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Chryssie
Just so happened I stopped by the local upscale grocery store. ( I needed Bananas, pickles, Alioli, and blueberries. oh and Daiya Cheesecake was on sale - never had one and I used to love cheesecake so I bought one.)

Did you like the cheesecake ? I thought that it was OK but didn't taste like the dairy version and it's is greatly overpriced.

It's virtually impossible to find vegan ice cream over here, at least in supermarkets/hypermarkets. There is an expensive shop that sells frozen food which have a coconut milk ice cream but it's very expensive and not very tasty.