30% Fresh brocccoli and califlaur/ carrots/green beans
30% Bananas/Apples/Dates/Prunes
15% Lentils/pinto beans
10% Starches
10% Sunflower seeds/Cashews
5% Other

Wheat/Gluten
Cheese/Milk
Any meat where all contributers to my veeeeerrrry slow bowel transit time.

I know I'm lacking hard in protein even though both letils and pintos are good protein, I just can't eat that much fiber and not fill up fast. I want to get some Tofu but living in a small city of 50k you settle for what you can get. I went vegetarian 4 months ago but had vegan intentions for almost a year and a half. It has allowed my colon to flow smoothly so I look naturally skinny and can start seeing my 6 pack for the first time in my 16 years of life. Recommend some veey easy foods can be raw or cooked (preferably raw) that I should try to incorporate to make it even better than currently is.

Reason I went Vegan:
Personal Health
Mental Challenge
Enviormentally friends
Ethical/Moral Animal (rape, torture, slaughter, etc)
I think the fact that I quit for a LOT of reasons kind of helps my contuinue the diet more than people who ONLY do it for health OR animal sympathy.

Just a brief FYI...

Cheese/Milk is obviously not vegan so I'm hoping that second list is of the foods you avoid?
Protein is not an issue. Firstly, broccoli is high in protein as are the beans, seeds, cashews, even the lentils. You can read about protein at this thread here.

Wishing you best of luck at the beginning of your vegan journey and welcome to the forum! :)

Just a brief FYI...

Cheese/Milk is obviously not vegan so I'm hoping that second list is of the foods you avoid?
Protein is not an issue. Firstly, broccoli is high in protein as are the beans, seeds, cashews, even the lentils. You can read about protein at this thread here.

Wishing you best of luck at the beginning of your vegan journey and welcome to the forum! :)

Yeah I know those aren't vegan. What I meant to say is that all those things WERE what cause my slow transit. Misspelled it. Thanks for the welcome.