If you were on death row, what would be your last meal?

Veganite

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Not that any of us will ever be on death row. Heck, there's not even the death penalty in Canada, but I'm just curious to see what everyone will pick. America's death row has seen some pretty strange requests for a last meals. What would your last meal be?

Me, it would have to be pizza. I would be tempted to have it with real cheese, but I think if I was going to die in such a way, I would want to go out holding onto my beliefs and morals. Nonetheless, it would be pizza for me.

Anyone else with me on the pizza?

Reactions: Forest Nymph
Chips, battered tofu, mushy peas and curry sauce followed by a bar of vegan mint chocolate and a whole tub of vegan ice-cream. I don't usually eat that much ice-cream but if I was going to die I wouldn't have to worry about getting fat again.

Oh man I do love me some pizza. How about the vegan pizza from 800 Degrees Pizza in Los Angeles with basil, capers, olives, tomato slices and extra sauce.

I also demand two bottles of a solid local red Zinfandel, a green side salad with Italian dressing, a Taco Bell bean burrito with extra onion, extra sauce and guacamole, and a side of deep fried onion rings and ketchup.

Oh and some vegan chocolate.

You're allowed to do that on death row. Be a total glutton and demand certain restaurants within reason.

Obviously everything would be vegan because Id be on death row for burning down Tyson foods' headquarters with the executive staff inside.

How about an entrance to the best vegan all you can eat buffet in the world, followed by my previous answer as ''dessert''? At that point of the rodeo I would just want something to numb my feelings enough I can mentally escape from reality.

Sorry for changing the topic a bit but aren't prison and death penalties pretty backwards concepts; when are we going to start sending people to rehabilitation centers? I mean, in ideal societies (without structural violence, marginilized minorities, allienation, etc..) we probably wouldn't even have those..... but for those who are already broken in today's society what they need some serious learning instead of breaking them down as a person even further.... :( so not vegan. 2018 sucks. (*walks back to time machine*)

Last edited:
I really can't predict that. I don't know why I even respond... I just wanted to check out what the hell was this conversation about. :D Creative, I must admit.

Potatoes baked with cheese. Then a glass of champagne with chocolate sweets. Then i will be sooo full, i will want to die.

With you on the pizza, @Veganite, (with pineapple) and a side of vegan mac and cheeze, potato chips and for dessert vegan key lime pie.

Emma JC

My breakfast wraps. Cooked by myself at home, listening to the news and drinking coffee with my cats rubbing against my legs.

Then a whole Daiya cheesecake.