How to Save dogs & cats in China from Death?

Mork

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
There are people saving dogs and cats in China from being boiled alive, can I send them money to help?

Like I dont want to send money to some unscrupulous criminal using the situation to make a quick buck, but I do want to help these brave awesome hero's that go to these meat festivals buy the animals and leave with them so they dont have to get boiled alive.

Does anyone know how I can help fund these hero's?

Also what else can be done to stop the torture of cats and dogs in China? Where can I send money what can I do to help them?

(good news corona has caused china to start banning dog and cat meat in more places, im hoping this is the promising future of china )

Like I dont want to send money to some unscrupulous criminal using the situation to make a quick buck, but I do want to help these brave awesome hero's that go to these meat festivals buy the animals and leave with them so they dont have to get boiled alive.

Does anyone know how I can help fund these hero's?

Also what else can be done to stop the torture of cats and dogs in China? Where can I send money what can I do to help them?

(good news corona has caused china to start banning dog and cat meat in more places, im hoping this is the promising future of china )

Vegans of Shanghai is a Chinese/English bilingual vegan/animal rights organization in China: Vegans of Shanghai - United (Shanghai, China) . They might have good information about this action.

Reactions: Mork, Lou and Val
Reactions: David3
I signed this petition this morning. You can sign it and help get other people to sign it.

I want to do something more useful than a mere sign of a petition but thanks none the less David you are helping alot with all your answers, you are a great man!