How to make your food taste awesome

Some of the combinations sound a little strange!:D

I love peanut butter with noodles, mmm.

Wtf those yogurt dots look like Yogies! Would vegan yogurt work? I would like to give my rats a vegan version of Yogies :D

I love salt on watermelon!
I may try Swedish Fish with vodka...
Been craving heavy starchy foods - gnocchi with nooch sauce sounds good!

Omg, I am going to go stick some dark chocolate chips in raspberries. :D

:D This was really good actually, I do a lot of these things and they really do taste awesome. PB in noodles, grilled peanut butter sandwiches (although I do PB and banana), ice lollies with fruit in them, chocolate milk + icecream... and the banana hot dog = genius.

Salted... watermelon. Curious.

There's no way the stuff on that icecream is really chocolate milk though. It's just a normal icecream topping. To get chocolate milk like that I would think it must be highly alcoholic and at a temperature well below 0.

Not only is watermelon great with a bit of sea salt, it's great with a touch of Siracha! or Braggs in a salad with red onions thinly sliced.

Not only is watermelon great with a bit of sea salt, it's great with a touch of Siracha! or Braggs in a salad with red onions thinly sliced.
Yes! Watermelon is like the tofu of the fruit world. Everything seems to go with it! :)

And siracha yummm
y6y3e8uv.jpg

Reactions: sallyomally
I've first had it in Asian restaurants. It sat on the table next to the soy sauce. That picture is the real deal, although I've seen different brands of "sriracha". It is made in U.S.A.!
It's hot sauce, but with different peppers, so it has tons of flavor-more flavor than heat. The heat doesn't just burn the lips and tongue, but slowly develops, so if you just a little you get a lot of taste without burn. Use a lot, and the spice distributes- again without the inflammation of your mouth like Mexican peppers.
Cheap in Asian markets. There a big bottle is priced as the small one in regular stores.

Hm... interesting. I do tend to saturate things in levels of spices that make normal people cower in fear, perhaps I should find some.

Reactions: thefadedone