How to convince your spouse to become vegan

Andy Ulrich

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I have had a great experience so far. Prior to going Vegan I was whole foods. no fast food, no box food no bag food, just vegetables and meat. My daughter went vegetarian about a year ago. She decided to drop the dairy and I dropped the meat on the same day, unbeknownst to me. After a week she looked slimmer and heather, and we both had a moment realizing we both went vegan at the same time and we were experiencing what I like to call "magic". We both felt a weight being lifted off. I can breathe, sleep, run, clarity of mind, experiencing less stress. Other small things, skin looks better, my teeth appear whiter, feel stronger.
Here lies the dilemma , and I think most Vegan's have this dilemma. How do we get our Spouse on board? I tried for weeks, she did not want to do it, no way!! Finally she gave in and she is almost 2 weeks in. She is having a rough time, no magic. She feels sick to her stomach, she has a strong desire for meat. I am afraid she may go back. What can I do? Any thoughts.

Don't do it.
It is a choice you make.
Let them eat what they like and hopefully in time they will change their ways.