How did you find Veggie Views?

How did you find Veggie Views?

• I found it on Twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I read about it somewhere else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm late to the party, I hopped back on VB in over a yr tonight, and saw a PM saying to check out here. So why did everyone leave?

Ok, so who's willing to PM me it? I heard over there Michael sold out? I wasn't in the "in crowd" anyway.... Good to see you BTW!

I Googled and found three veg*n forums. I initially joined VB in May 2013 as I found the Huddler layout easier to navigate, having been on other forums supported by this software. I then joined VV in August 2013 as VB could be a bit slow at times (traffic-wise) and wanted another forum to mooch around on. I was kicked out of another (vegan) forum after 2 posts because my 'bio' wasn't up to their standards! haha (no great loss for either of us there then).

Fast forward and I just couldn't get on with the recent VB change to a new format. I tried my best to get on with it but, sadly, it just wasn't my cup of tea. I spent less and less time on the forum and that is not good when you are a moderator! I'm no longer a Mod on VB and have guest status (at my request) so I don't post there now. Shame really, I loved VB with the old format - too many glitches since the changeover imo.

Just to clarify, the reason I left VB was because I couldn't cope with the new format! I tried my best but I just couldn't get my head round it :(
The members, Mods and Admin are fab x I'm just too old to learn that many new tricks.

I'm still trying to find my way around VV and I've been a (fairly silent) member for over a year!

Just to clarify, the reason I left VB was because I couldn't cope with the new format! I tried my best but I just couldn't get my head round it :(
The members, Mods and Admin are fab x I'm just too old to learn that many new tricks.

I'm still trying to find my way around VV and I've been a (fairly silent) member for over a year!

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. You can also send a pm to any one of the mods if you prefer to do so.:)

Reactions: Quiet Vegan
It was recommended to me by a member of veggieboards.

I liked the people, but was having trouble with the forum software and didn't want to get too comfortable.

So far so good here! I generally prefer smaller boards anyway.