How can I find a vegan GF?

I have to be honest as I have met a lot of vegan men and they are all unattractive. I'm not even sure what the reason is for that. I have said this to other vegan women and they agreed with me.

From the vegan men I've known who have met female partners just pick someone older/unattractive/undesirable and you might get lucky!:laughing:
You are probably joking but this is not very sound advice, not only because things don't work that way, but also because insecure persons can be quite troublesome.

I have to be honest as I have met a lot of vegan men and they are all unattractive. I'm not even sure what the reason is for that. I have said this to other vegan women and they agreed with me.
Prior to meeting my wife, I went on multiple dates with some smokin' hot women. Gorgeous women in their 40s and 50s who still looked incredible in miniskirts. They weren't vegan either, so I didn't benefit from the "scarcity of veg males" factor. I was evidently attractive enough to them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Emma JC
The person whom I'm dating right now isn't vegan. I try not to judge, but I'm not gonna lie, it's difficult. When I went in to kiss her, I kept thinking about the meat that she ate an hour prior. I give.

• Wow
I can no longer imagine having to make this choice. My last date, before meeting my spouse in 2000, did not go well because I discovered that he didn't like garlic..... OMG can you imagine? I could not have someone in my life that didn't like garlic because I eat it pretty much every day. So having someone that eats meat and dairy and doesn't understand the consequences to the animals and to the planet just wouldn't work anymore and that is much more important than garlic.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

You could have garlic in your dishes and he could go without it. Bf doesn't like mushrooms, I love mushrooms. But it's not a big deal.

• Friendly
I have done a lot of volunteering over the years. TBH in my experience, it is not that great at making long term friends. Yes you can make friends whilst you are there, but once it is over the friendship ends. One of my jobs was working in a charity shop and I met a lot of girls, but I did not have a good income so could not go dating. Now I have a job I want to go dating. I want to enjoy myself and do this on the weekends. Sometimes when I am in town I get the urge to talk to a girl, maybe I will just act on it, and see what happens. Perhaps I can convert her if I am lucky.

I do have an online crush, but she lives quite far from me. An animal lover but not a vegan. If she goes vegan maybe I will take it more seriously.
I think many people all the world are vegetarian/ vegan. You can try some online websites too. Can start with online relationships. I have been a vegetarian for 6 years; there would be a list if I dated meat eaters but I don’t want to; I also think it’s hard to find a vegetarian/ vegan boyfriend however I believe it’s possible; for now I am just happy as its presence.

First of all, have you tried attending vegan events? Things like vegan festivals, potlucks, and other gatherings can be great places to meet like-minded individuals, including potential partners. You can search for these events online or on social media.

Speaking of social media, have you joined any vegan groups on Facebook or Instagram? There are lots of groups dedicated to veganism and animal rights, and joining them can help you connect with other vegans, including those who might be interested in dating.

Another option is to try using a dating app that caters specifically to vegans, such as Veggly or Green Singles. However, I'd always be sure to look into someone's past just to be sure they're sane and GF worthy. There's plenty of options online like that one but at least check their social media if at all possible.

If you're passionate about animal rights, you might also want to consider volunteering for an animal rights organization. This can be a great way to meet other vegans and support a cause that you believe in.

I would also like to find a guy who shares my interests in food, and I share his interests in a relationship, this is really important

• Agree
Maybe you could open up a vegan cafe. Or shop. Or hang around outside a wholefood shop. Friends are sometimes a better idea than being partners.