Help! milk advice needed

I think it's important to consider different motherless milks for different things. I pretty much only drink nut milk, such as cashew. It's quite delicious. But it's absolutely horrible in coffee and impossible to steam in my espresso maker. Soy milk works best for that in my experience. So maybe don't try to find one that will suit all your needs but different ones for different purposes?

Soymilk. The other plant "milks" have nowhere near as many nutrients, and must be fortified to be comparable.

Reactions: Lou
So I pretty much only buy soy milk. Lately I have been buying Silk Almond and Cashew chocolate milk. Its become my coffee substitute. It's delicious and I need the calories. They even add 10 grams of pea protein.

I have been ordering online and getting curbside pickup for the past month. The system is ok but not that good. One issue is that they have an option that I click on that if the product isn't available they can change the brand. Yesterday I ordered vanilla- flavored soy milk and got vanilla-flavored almond milk. I don't like to buy almond milk because of the lack of protein. Also, the bee issue and water consumption are factors. But this vanilla almond milk was delicious. I now understand why it's so popular.