Hello Tati here :)

carrotcake

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Tati and I'm a fresh-off-the-boat vegan :) I used to be vegetarian but I am trying to make the switch! I study physics and biochemistry and I'm hoping to become a teacher one day. I'm currently living on my own and am enjoying cooking for myself (finally living the vegan life I have always wanted to)

Nice to meet ya!

Hi!! It's one of my favourites too! One of my worries about becoming vegan was not being able to have as many cakes as I want but I have found a really promising vegan carrot cake recipe that I'm looking forward to trying out :D

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Hello Tati,

welcome to the Vegan lifestyle, and of course also welcome to the forum!
Which part of the world are you based in?

Some areas are more vegan friendly than others...

Best regards,
Andy

Hello!

My name is Tati and I'm a fresh-off-the-boat vegan :) I used to be vegetarian but I am trying to make the switch! I study physics and biochemistry and I'm hoping to become a teacher one day. I'm currently living on my own and am enjoying cooking for myself (finally living the vegan life I have always wanted to)

Nice to meet ya!
Hi, Tati:flower:

Hello!

Nice to meet ya!
Greetings, Tati! :wave: Welcome aboard! I, too, am a very freshly-minted vegan ( I hope I can call myself that now), after being vegetarian for over two & a half years.... I figured, what am I waiting around for? I also love cooking (a LOT), as well as the continuing adventure I'm on.

I hope I don't sound too annoyingly enthusiastic, I've been drinking. :p But welcome, indeed. You'll love it here. :)

Greetings, Tati! :wave: Welcome aboard! I, too, am a very freshly-minted vegan ( I hope I can call myself that now), after being vegetarian for over two & a half years.... I figured, what am I waiting around for? I also love cooking (a LOT), as well as the continuing adventure I'm on.

I hope I don't sound too annoyingly enthusiastic, I've been drinking. :p But welcome, indeed. You'll love it here. :)

'Freshly minted?' LOL

<Sniffs you> Mmm! :leer: