VeganSteez

https://www.youtube.com/@vegansteez
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi everyone!

I was raised vegetarian but went vegan about 5 years ago. It's 100% easier being vegan today than it was vegetarian in the 90's, so shouts to everyone who paved the way from the past-present vegans! I am big into fitness and like to think I help prove the protein deficiency rumors to be ********. I go by VeganSteez on YouTube and have a lot of full body workouts (resistance band and calisthenics), most of which can be done at home.

Going to a few VegFests in the next few weeks which will be my first. Super stoked for those! Hopefully I can get to all 3 Lancaster, Philly, and Phoenixville, PA VegFests.

I look forward to becoming more involved in the community!

Hi everyone!

I was raised vegetarian but went vegan about 5 years ago. It's 100% easier being vegan today than it was vegetarian in the 90's, so shouts to everyone who paved the way from the past-present vegans! I am big into fitness and like to think I help prove the protein deficiency rumors to be ********. I go by VeganSteez on YouTube and have a lot of full body workouts (resistance band and calisthenics), most of which can be done at home.

Going to a few VegFests in the next few weeks which will be my first. Super stoked for those! Hopefully I can get to all 3 Lancaster, Philly, and Phoenixville, PA VegFests.

I look forward to becoming more involved in the community!
Welcome, VeganSteez!

Reactions: bEt and VeganSteez