Game Changers Anyone?

Health Instincts

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Flexitarian
Game changers has had a big impact on the way people view nutrition. I no longer view my health life as, eating 80% good foods and exercsing 20% of the time daily. I now view my health as, "Noursing my body with the optimal amount of what it needs." Are bodies are very adaptable and you don't need to worry about going on a, "vegan diet." But rather a lifestyle that suits your bioindividuality. It is true that we really don't need any processed foods whatsoever like meat which I'm glad game changers brought this to light, but some people actually thrive on like a meditteranean *mispelled* diet that involves animal proteins. What are your thoughts on the movie as these were my two cents, anyone?
-----------------------------------
Health Instincts YouTube channel has a strength workout free plan that ensures inevitable success subconsciously and 100's of other bite sized videos if your intereseted in vegan bodybuilding as it's what I be on.

Game changers has had a big impact on the way people view nutrition. I no longer view my health life as, eating 80% good foods and exercsing 20% of the time daily. I now view my health as, "Noursing my body with the optimal amount of what it needs." Are bodies are very adaptable and you don't need to worry about going on a, "vegan diet." But rather a lifestyle that suits your bioindividuality. It is true that we really don't need any processed foods whatsoever like meat which I'm glad game changers brought this to light, but some people actually thrive on like a meditteranean *mispelled* diet that involves animal proteins. What are your thoughts on the movie as these were my two cents, anyone?
Health Instincts YouTube channel has a strength workout free plan that ensures inevitable success subconsciously and 100's of other bite sized videos if your intereseted in vegan bodybuilding as it's what I be on.

Hi Health Instincts,

I think that many people thrive on Mediterranean diets because these diets are strongly plant-based, with only smaller amounts of animal protein: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...ting/in-depth/mediterranean-diet/art-20047801

Reactions: Emma JC

I think you joined a vegan forum as a non vegan (which is fine) but not for support or inquires but to espouse a view that is non-vegan while also promoting your body building channel/website.

Reactions: Emma JC