Favorite plant milk?

I use mostly rice milk. It's good on cereal, in hot drinks and in baking. I also like oat milk but rice is more easily available for me. I don't like almond milk at all, to me it tastes like liquid marzipan. Hazelnuts are my favourite nuts and I have tried hazelnut milk but I remember being slightly disappointed with it.

Tescos subbed two hazelnut milk cartons for what I ordered, and at first I liked it. I liked it so much I drank the two cartons, and now I don't like it......

Karas coconur milk is good in coffee(it doesn't curdle).

but I use Tesco's own brand of unsweetened soya, for tea, cereal, cooking etc.

To me, Alpro's almond milk tastes too much like dairy milk, that I don't like it.

You can buy a blend of hazelnut and almond milk here and that is my favourite. I mostly buy Alpro soya milk though because my husband doesn't mind it.

I had forgotten about that blended milk. I love that. I will have to buy it next time I'm in Holland & Barrett.:)

I always buy Almond Breeze unsweetened almond milk on a weekly basis now, not soya milk at all.

I did like the Oatly barista milk, but I don't drink coffee anymore!

I had forgotten about that blended milk. I love that. I will have to buy it next time I'm in Holland & Barrett.:)

I always buy Almond Breeze unsweetened almond milk on a weekly basis now, not soya milk at all.

I did like the Oatly barista milk, but I don't drink coffee anymore!

I don't think that I have seen a blended pb milk before.

This is the one that I usually buy when I'm in the UK. It's really delicious but very expensive :

Provamel | Cashew Unsweetened

I looked online and I think they discontinued the blended Rice Dream I liked. They do have a praline and almond milk one in a different packaging. I will look for that one.