TV & Film Excellent TV series

I loved 24 and The Shield too and Frasier.

I was really into 24 for the first few seasons, but after President Palmer died I slacked on keeping up with it. Which was easy to do since it's one of those shows that you have to watch it continuously in order. If you miss one episode then you're kinda screwed and totally confused as to wtf is going on.

Plus Kim's character was constantly getting on my nerves. It seemed like every episode involved her getting into some sort of dangerous situation and Jack had to come rescue her. :rolleyes:

I agree that 24 went downhill rapidly after President Palmer's death. I stayed to the bitter end, though.

I first watched this show when I was at my mom's house and I'm almost ashamed to say that I became addicted very quickly!

Oh god what has happened to me???

Hey There:)

My Sweetie is a bigg fan of the show and I watched it a few times and after that I really looked forward to it...and watched it ever since...really liked to see Lisa mixing it up with the guys....she rocks!!

peace:)

Firefly is the best TV series ever.

Sooner or later I am going to watch that just to check out the hype.

Current TV shows:
Justified - This is an amazingly good show.

Agreed. My only issue with the show is that there is so much going on I sometimes feel like I have to watch an episode 3-4 times to keep everything in order. I am rewatching seasons 1-2 on dvd and I am picking up SOOOOOOOO much I missed the first time through.

-Cheers
-Frasier
-Golden Girls

I'm glad the Hallmark channel runs these a lot.