TV & Film Excellent TV series

^ King of Queens!:master:

I watched an episode of Without a Trace today and I used to like that show a lot but I never watched it to the end so I might download the last series.

Loving 'Once upon a time', it's filled the gap that was left when Heroes & especially Lost ended.
I didn't like the ending of Lost either - the only episodes I haven't watched several times!

Once Upon a Time is probably my favourite tv show at the moment.

I'm also getting quite into Revenge on E4.

Some of my all time favourites are Freaks and Geeks, Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars. Oh and Sherlock and Glee.

Reactions: thefadedone
Once Upon a Time is probably my favourite tv show at the moment.

I'm also getting quite into Revenge on E4.

Some of my all time favourites are Freaks and Geeks, Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars. Oh and Sherlock and Glee.
Have you seen Bunheads? It's a new show written by Amy Sherman Palladino (GG writer)

Husband and I have been rewatching Goodnight Sweetheart. It finished many years ago but I love it... even though the main character is probably one of the most selfish and immoral ever :p

Husband and I have been rewatching Goodnight Sweetheart. It finished many years ago but I love it... even though the main character is probably one of the most selfish and immoral ever :p

Haha, true.:)

I'm watching Fawlty Towers on Gold right now.:clap:

I just watched the last of HBO's 6 part series of The Undoing and I didn't guess who the murderer was ! :confused:

Some brilliant acting ; thanks Nicole and Donald and also quite a gripping thriller. Not too sure what to think of Hugh Grant as he
came across as being slightly strange.

Spoiler/Don't read if you haven't seen the series!

we watched Bridgerton, because it was there and we were bored.... it was interesting in a Harlequin Romance sort of way, some steamy scenes...

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I was curious about this one but the trailer didn’t appeal to me so I didn’t watch it. Maybe like you said, because it was there...if I’m desperate for something to watch lol.
Right now I’m binging When Calls the Heart. It’s extremely wholesome and I absolutely love it...maybe Bridgerton won’t be my cup of tea lol.

Reactions: Emma JC
I was curious about this one but the trailer didn’t appeal to me so I didn’t watch it. Maybe like you said, because it was there...if I’m desperate for something to watch lol.
Right now I’m binging When Calls the Heart. It’s extremely wholesome and I absolutely love it...maybe Bridgerton won’t be my cup of tea lol.

thanks for the suggestion - we are looking for another something to watch

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: KLS52