TV & Film Excellent TV series

Agreed. My only issue with the show is that there is so much going on I sometimes feel like I have to watch an episode 3-4 times to keep everything in order. I am rewatching seasons 1-2 on dvd and I am picking up SOOOOOOOO much I missed the first time through.

Yeah, it tends to be peppered with a lot of detail that turns out to be significant. I need to buy the DVD's.

I just watched the first episode of Bunheads (it's up on Hulu until tomorrow). It's by the creator of Gilmore Girls, and I think that people who liked GG will like this. The actress who played the grandmother on GG is also in this show.

Latest episodes of Falling Skies! WOOHOO!

May I just say, Hal is hot (though I hate his character) and Ben is hot now too (even under the current disturbing circumstances).

I watched the first episode of Pushing Daisies a year or so ago. I liked it, wanted to see more.

It is so good. I love the relationship and chemistry between the characters. Sadly, it's not on Hulu Plus or Netflix. Season 2 of PD is on the WB, but not season 1.

Season 2 (Episode 1 recaps the previous season): http://www.thewb.com/shows/pushing-daisies/bzzzzzzzzz/e1a8762a-7eaa-408e-9301-c5d71cdba467

I own every season of the 3 shows I listed by Bryan Fuller. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

Latest episodes of Falling Skies! WOOHOO!

May I just say, Hal is hot (though I hate his character) and Ben is hot now too (even under the current disturbing circumstances).

May I just say, when I'm tired I start rambling about hot guys. I could have gone on about wow, how weird is it that

Karen is so creepy now? Or that Ben is still turning into a Skitter? Or, why did they kill everyone and leave Tom? Is 2nd Mass the only movement they're really concerned about? What's with that creepy bug spy thing? Why don't they just bomb the entire city? They clearly can.

But no. I chose to go on about hot guys. Something may be wrong with me.

May I just say, when I'm tired I start rambling about hot guys. I could have gone on about wow, how weird is it that

Karen is so creepy now? Or that Ben is still turning into a Skitter? Or, why did they kill everyone and leave Tom? Is 2nd Mass the only movement they're really concerned about? What's with that creepy bug spy thing? Why don't they just bomb the entire city? They clearly can.

But no. I chose to go on about hot guys. Something may be wrong with me.

You should post in the Falling Skies thread! Nice to know there are at least a few more people here that watch it.

It is so good. I love the relationship and chemistry between the characters. Sadly, it's not on Hulu Plus or Netflix. Season 2 of PD is on the WB, but not season 1.

Season 2 (Episode 1 recaps the previous season): http://www.thewb.com/shows/pushing-daisies/bzzzzzzzzz/e1a8762a-7eaa-408e-9301-c5d71cdba467

I own every season of the 3 shows I listed by Bryan Fuller. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
Ahh pushing daisies. That was a strange show but i liked it alot. Especially Anna Friel :)

I'm currently watching a marathon of "Monk" on the Cloo cable channel and thoroughly enjoying every minute. This has become one of my all-time favorite shows. In eight seasons, I don't think there was ever a bad episode. I love Monk!

Cloo channel will be running another Monk marathon this coming Monday as well.