TV & Film Excellent TV series

Game of Thrones, Fringe, Supernatural, True Blood, Dexter and I recently got into Castle so I'm happy that is continuing. We are halfway through Homeland.

Lots of good stuff! I haven't seen True Blood, or Dexter yet, though. Also have missed the last couple seasons of Supernatural.

Also have missed the last couple seasons of Supernatural.

A lot of people didn't like the most recent series of Supernatural and it did feel a bit disjointed to me so I'm hoping it will get back to normal.

Scandal is a new one that I really like and I will start watching Bunheads on ABC Fanily. It's a new Amy Sherman Palladino show and I LOVED Gilmore Girls so I'm sure I'll like this one too :)

Reactions: lucky_charm
Gilmore Girls is my guilty pleasure...

I like watching diet programmes my fav at the moment is one called 'Secret Eaters' where overweight people have no idea why they are overweight so are filmed secretly to prove they eat more than they are confessing...its so funny...theyre all 20+ stone and saying 'we eat salads and nothing else!' psssh.

I love Game Of Thrones, American Horror Story, True Blood, Californication, Misfits, Peep Show, Green Wing & Black Books.

Those are my very favourites!

I love Game Of Thrones, American Horror Story, True Blood, Californication, Misfits, Peep Show, Green Wing & Black Books.

Those are my very favourites!

I can't wait for American Horror Story to come back. Not sure how I feel about Adam Levine joining the cast. That's just weird. I saw him do an interview where he said he didn't like horror movies/shows and had never even watched the show before. o_O

Glee (clearly), Sherlock (waiting for Netflix to get the second season so I don't have to download it from somewhere sketchy), The Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory (though I haven't watched nearly enough of it to actually call myself a fan, unfortunately), Falling Skies, V (before it got canceled), LOST (still remains one of the best shows of all time IMO, they should have an entire channel devoted to continuous reruns of it), and Alcatraz.

Also I'm going back and watching Kyle XY, which was an amazing show that I somehow managed to miss the first time.

And Firefly and Buffy, and all the Star Treks of course and now Stargate (watched SG1 and now watching Atlantis).

Makes me want to watch Farscape because two actors from Farscape were in the last couple seasons of SG1 and I liked them. :)

Even with the puppets?

I tried to watch it for a couple of episodes but... puppets... o_O

I think I've decided to try again though. I like the blue woman.

Glee (clearly), Sherlock (waiting for Netflix to get the second season so I don't have to download it from somewhere sketchy), The Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory (though I haven't watched nearly enough of it to actually call myself a fan, unfortunately), Falling Skies, V (before it got canceled), LOST (still remains one of the best shows of all time IMO, they should have an entire channel devoted to continuous reruns of it), and Alcatraz.

Also I'm going back and watching Kyle XY, which was an amazing show that I somehow managed to miss the first time.
OMG!! I don't know HOW you can say LOST was one of the best shows after that god awful finale they left us with. I devoted six years of my life to that show and they left me with ******** for a finale. Ugh. STILL pisses me off.

OMG!! I don't know HOW you can say LOST was one of the best shows after that god awful finale they left us with. I devoted six years of my life to that show and they left me with ******** for a finale. Ugh. STILL pisses me off.

Hell yeah!!!! My blood boils just thinking about it. What a cop out and lame *** way to end the series. I believe it was an amazing series until the finale. The ending just ruined the whole thing for me. I'm glad it's not in syndication so I don't have to get stuck seeing it anymore.

I agree the finale episode was just so...
My sister and I had watched from the start. We decided to record it and watch it together, end how we started. Credits role and we both look at each 'WTAF, that was terrible...THAT was the twist....' :mad:

I stopped watching Lost after a couple of series as it annoyed me, same with Heroes.

American Horror Story ended in a lame manner but I will be watching the new series.

I keep meaning to download The Killing. A lot of people I know like The Wire.

Does anyone watch Girls on HBO? It's On Demand and I just got into it watched the the first 8 episodes. It is SO freaking good!!

I thought The United States of Tara was a brilliant series but as always... it got canceled. Anyone else like this series?

Oh no!! US of Tara got cancelled?? Wtf! I just thought the new season hadn't started yet. I LOVED that show!!

I guess I just haven't really thought about it because I have my TiVo set to record it whenever it comes on. Didn't realize it hadn't been back on yet. I loved that show.