'Easier Than Divorce' !

"she would not have to worry about "breaking his heart" or her family's judgement following a messy separation"

Wtf??? What kind of reasoning is this? Breaking his neck is better? :eek:

Truly a baffling story. While clearly the woman needs to be behind bars, it feels wrong that the video should be in the public domain somehow.

Can't say I blame her, otherwise she would have a mess to clean up afterwards. She's quite the piece of work.

We wouldn't want that would we !!!!:rolleyes:
Apparently her husband (who is still alive) doesn't want her to go to jail. She's going to be sentenced this month and could be facing a life sentence.

I've watched enough movies to know that hiring a contract killer is anything but easy. :no:

She seems... troubled. Not really all there, like. :shrug:

We wouldn't want that would we !!!!:rolleyes:
Apparently her husband (who is still alive) doesn't want her to go to jail. She's going to be sentenced this month and could be facing a life sentence.

That's very forgiving of him, but someone who can arrange the murder of a loved one like she's ordering a pizza, is dangerous to others as well.

Rationalization aside, it was about getting her hands on the life insurance money.

Agreed.

I don't think she's mentally impaired. I think she's just a sociopath, and yes, she is a danger to anyone she finds to be inconvenient to her.

Reactions: ledboots
I've watched enough movies to know that hiring a contract killer is anything but easy. :no:

She seems... troubled. Not really all there, like. :shrug:

I think a lot of people who would try to commit a crime of this magnitude aren't all there.

She got caught because she asked a collegue to kill her husband and hence got reported to the police.

When you actually listen to her, it sounds like a dialogue from a B rated film. I checked out the link to see whether it was for real.
Honestly handing over a $100 to get your husband murdered, makes you stop and wonder ! :rolleyes: