Do Your Pets Sleep With You ?

We tried to keep pixel out of the bedroom at first - it's a rental apartment and the bedroom is the only room with carpets and curtains to claw at - but she started whining at the door when we went to bed. So now we leave the door open and she sleeps with us most nights. Usually at the foot of the bed like a good kitty, but occasionally on boyfriend's face.

Used to sleep with my rats, but sometimes they'd get off the bed, or in 1 case.. get inside the bed.. -_- spent so long searching for those boys, so I gave up and went to lay down for a while.. If you haven't guessed it by now, yeah.. I felt them moving inside the bed :p

Reactions: shyvas
We tried to keep pixel out of the bedroom at first - it's a rental apartment and the bedroom is the only room with carpets and curtains to claw at - but she started whining at the door when we went to bed. So now we leave the door open and she sleeps with us most nights. Usually at the foot of the bed like a good kitty, but occasionally on boyfriend's face.

:rofl:
My dog will sleep on my head sometimes. I don't mind. She keeps my brain warm.:p

Yes.

They're much better cuddlers than any human with whom I've shared a bed.

:yes: I'd like to say my dog is quieter also, but she is a huge snorer.

Reactions: Poppy
Every so often I'll wake up and find Sabrina sitting on my pillow next to my head waiting for me to get up and give her breakfast. She's pretty vocal about it, too. It's really no fun hearing her LOUD Siamese scream in my ear. :cry:

I mentioned above that in colder weather Bear likes to snuggle with me under the covers. Sometimes he'll climb up on my pillow and snuggle next to my head. :p

Yes.

Occasionally I get up in the middle of the night and move to the guest room if Cowboy and/or Reuben are snoring.o_O

Reactions: thefadedone
Yes.

Occasionally I get up in the middle of the night and move to the guest room if Cowboy and/or Reuben are snoring.o_O

Does your husband snore? Bf snores, Lola snores, and I sleep in the middle. I have been known to move to the couch on occasion.

Yes, all three kitties. Gizmo likes to sleep on the pillow next to mine, and if someone else is there he'll just sit and stare at them. If they won't move, he'll try to climb on next to them, which usually works to make them leave. :p

At some point, the other two end up playing/fighting on the bed, in the middle of the night.

:yes: I'd like to say my dog is quieter also, but she is a huge snorer.

None of my guys have ever snored. However, one of the cats sits extremely close to my head, leaning his body over my face, and kneads the pillow. In the process, he manages to pull my hair, even though it's very short. And the kitten who I bottle fed last year has this thing about chewing on my face - she comes leaping up on me when I'm sitting, puts her front paws on either side of my neck, and chews on my chin, nose or cheeks. She does the same thing periodically at night.

A couple of months ago, there were a couple of nights in a row where someone bolted across my face, leaving scratches. I looked as though I had been dragged through a bed of rosebushes.

Reactions: thefadedone
Does your husband snore? Bf snores, Lola snores, and I sleep in the middle. I have been known to move to the couch on occasion.

No, my husband only rarely makes sleeping noises - and when he does, it's not so much snoring as just very deep breathing. Poppy never makes any noises at all. She's very easy to sleep with, except that she makes it hard to roll over because she's right up against the back of my thighs.

None of my guys have ever snored. However, one of the cats sits extremely close to my head, leaning his body over my face, and kneads the pillow. In the process, he manages to pull my hair, even though it's very short. And the kitten who I bottle fed last year has this thing about chewing on my face - she comes leaping up on me when I'm sitting, puts her front paws on either side of my neck, and chews on my chin, nose or cheeks. She does the same thing periodically at night.

Ok that just sounds adorable.

Reactions: KLS52
Every night.
Very rarely, if it's hot or something, rascal may jump down and sleep next to the bed. That only lasts like 20 minutes and he's back on the bed though. :p which is good, I like him cuddled up with me, hard to fall asleep other wise.

It is hard to fall asleep without Cowboy curled up right behind my shoulder. I'm fine without any of my other bed mates, but I always, always miss Cowboy - even though he is the worst snorer!

Reactions: RascalsMom
My dog starts off the night sleeping in the bed.. then she hops off and sleeps elsewhere at some point.

Selina is in and out of the bed. Yesterday I woke up at 5am squished in between my bf and my tiny cat with hardly any room. It made me happy though. She wakes me up in the morning by licking my fingers or sometimes hyperness.