Do Your Pets Sleep With You ?

The simple answer is yes because I'm on my phone. But I have more to say later. :)

Our dog doesn't like to sleep with us. He sleeps in the same room but not in the bed. In the morning he sometimes jumps on the bed to be cuddled though once we're awake. The dog we had before him liked to sleep in the bed though.

Reactions: shyvas
I did when I first got my dogs but then we had a few accidents as I mistakenly thought Molly was completely housetrained.:fp: They then slept in their own beds in the other room but I have recently been letting them sleep with them on our bed again and they are much better this time.

They slept from 10 last night until about 6 this morning when I let them out and then they slept again until 10.45 this morning. It's so blissful having a good night's sleep again.:) I have to boast about this as I feel like I have been sleep deprived for the last year since I got them.:p

I like having them on the bed but they are both small dogs and we have a king-sized bed but I'm not sure I would want to have a bigger dog sleeping on the bed as it would be like having another person in there.:D

I don't usually let my cats in my room at night as one of them (the one in my avatar) gets bored eventually and will stand on my head to try and wake me up! But if I'm sitting chilling on my bed or napping during the day one or other will eventually come and join me- I'm having a lazy morning in bed and just had both of them curled up next to me and I ended up boxed in to a little corner at the top of the bed unable to move so that I don't disturb their majesties!!! I live away from home on weekdays and time chilling with the kitties is one of the things I miss the most!

I like it when my cats sleep with me and I miss Thor so much because he was always with me at bedtime. :(
When I adopted Bogart, I was hoping he would fill the void, but he is so different and such a character in his own rite. Many nights I end up in the spare room due to the husband's snoring...it's loud...really, really loud. Bogart was supposed to be "my" cat but for whatever reason, he took a liking to my husband. Normally, Bogart will follow me to the other room, but always ends up crying by the bedroom door because he wants to go back to the bed where hubby is. This annoys me to no end, but what can I do.

New kitty, Benjamin, is still a little weird. As affectionate as he is and wanting to be petted/massaged constantly, he won't come on the bed at all. Most nights he stays in the living room by himself. Except, just recently, he wants to be where Bogart is, so yep, you guessed it...he ends up in the room with the hubby too. :sigh: So Mr. Not-So-Much-Cat-Lover gets both cats and I have none. :pout:

Cybil has her own room/bed downstairs. She doesn't like the other cats and sleeps at least 23 hours a day, anyway (she's old). She is very happy being by herself, especially at night.

I have to say I sleep much better without any cats in my bed.

My dog sleeps in my bed at some point during the night. She will go back and forth from my bed to her dog pillow which is at the foot of my bed.

Lola likes to get up in the middle of the night to go outside. Which is fine, except when she wants back on the bed she'll yip until we wake up and scooch over. Annoying.

Yes, the cats sleep with us - if they're not fighting. If they fight, whichever one gets caught first gets kicked out into the living room/dining room portion of the house (our apartment is basically a tunnel).

I have 3 cats. It depends on their mood. In colder weather Bear likes to snuggle under the covers with me. In warmer weather he'll sleep by the open window or at the foot of my bed. Misty will perch herself right on top of me when she feels like it, and I'll often fall asleep with her there, but she's usually gone when I wake up. Sabrina never sleeps with me. She's too independent. However, she's the one who will come over in the middle of the night or at dawn and scream at me with her LOUD Siamese voice to get me up.

Every night.
Very rarely, if it's hot or something, rascal may jump down and sleep next to the bed. That only lasts like 20 minutes and he's back on the bed though. :p which is good, I like him cuddled up with me, hard to fall asleep other wise.

Reactions: Poppy and shyvas
Sometimes in the summer, it will get too hot upstairs for Lola, and I'll find her on the couch or in her dogbed in the livingroom in the morning, but she always starts out in bed with us.