Music Do you recognise these ladies on the cover?

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
This is a bit of a long shot, but I thought maybe these ladies are from a movie or something else in pop culture. Anyone got a clue?

They look very determined and mysterious. I must know who they are.

The music is a track called Cybercamels which myself and my friends listened to extensively in our teenage years.

I found this original(?) picture:

kkk.jpg

Reactions: Second Summer
one on the right looks a bit like David Bowie.

edit: but I don't think it is.

Last edited:
A possible clue has turned up on the Youtube video page. Someone there says they saw a KKK performance at a festival in '92. They were sitting in a Lada car, completely motionless, for 30 minutes, while blasting ambient music. Performance art, obviously. So perhaps that is the origin of the mysterious image.

A possible clue has turned up on the Youtube video page. Someone there says they saw a KKK performance at a festival in '92. They were sitting in a Lada car, completely motionless, for 30 minutes, while blasting ambient music. Performance art, obviously. So perhaps that is the origin of the mysterious image.
That is the most unfortunate name! o_O
Where were they from?

. They were sitting in a Lada car, completely motionless, for 30 minutes, while blasting ambient music. Performance art, obviously. So perhaps that is the origin of the mysterious image.

Genius! I could totally do that!
(Of course, it won't be "art" as I would only be replicating what a "true artist" imagined before :sob:)