Philosophy Do you follow the rules?

.. but accidents are far less likely to be fatal at 20mph.

Even less likely if the powers to be had the good sense to pass this into legislation ...

red_flag_act_1878.jpg

This chap's wife clearly has a futuristic view of how all cars will one day be speed regulated in the interests of pedestrian safety ..

986657-32643-man-pushing-a-car-on-a-muddy-field.jpg

Caption for the above ...

Him "This is the last time I'm taking you for a Sunday afternoon drive in the country"

Her "Shut up and push harder or you'll be sleeping on the sofa ... again."

Last edited:
And I just had a hilarious idea!

How about .... wait for it .... wait for it ....

Could we not educate people that walking in front of moving cars may result in serious injury and teach them how not to do it?

so you feel a bit silly driving at 20mph in your Porsche, CG? :D
20mph is the ultimate "Look! Look! I yam considerably richer than you'se .." speed, Blobbers.

(My specialy enlarged "This vehicle is regulated to 165mph" bumper sticker helps a bit too!)

Anyways for the benefit of those who don't know how to say "I yam considerably richer than you'se" properly, here's Stanley demonstrating how to do it ...

Last edited:
Speeding is one factor that contributes to serious injury and death on European roads. I think that every driver should stick to the rules.

I agree. I always stick to the limits at places with people, high traffic, when the weather is bad, bad roads etc. And I guess that's one of the main reasons I've got only warnings too. I don't think I could have said I'm sorry and promise to stick to the limits if other people had been put in danger.