Deal breakers in relationships

:p:)
My last ex was like this. He ate fast food for every meal. He wouldn't touch a vegetable or piece of fruit except for the occasional banana. Breakfast was either Wendys or McD's, lunch was the disgustingly unhealthy food from the restaurant he worked at, and dinner was a medium pepperoni pizza. There were some rare occasions when he would go to the grocery store to get some sugary cereal, milk, white bread, and bologna. Cereal and bologna sandwiches were his only staple foods that were "homemade".:rolleyes:

It wasn't a deal breaker. It did bother me , but on the plus side I didn't have to worry about him eating up any of my food. I do enjoy cooking so it kind of sucked just cooking for myself, but at the same time it was nice not to have to cook when I didn't feel like it.

That is looking on the bright side of things Fade.

I have too many deal breakers to mention.

Reactions: thefadedone
A deal breaker for me would be if I took a hot girl on a date and it ended up being a dude. We better have at least gone Dutch. :mad:
I don't think that that would necessarily be a deal breaker for me, especially if I had known them before-hand. I would probably think about it, but if there was already some emotion there, I think I might just go with it.

Actually, I have been wanting to try crossdressing myself for some time now.:hide:

I have never been in that situation, though.

If someone thinks Christopher Reeve was ever in the same acting league as Christopher Lee, then I simply don't think we have anything to salvage the chances of a potential relationship.

Definitely no smokers for me, racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic values, refusal to watch black & white or subtitled films, and meat-eating is getting up there too, as I'm increasingly finding dating meat-eaters problematic for me.

Definitely no smokers for me, racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic values, refusal to watch black & white or subtitled films, and meat-eating is getting up there too, as I'm increasingly finding dating meat-eaters problematic for me.

This really impresses me. :p So many young people have no interest in movies made outside of Hollywood that are more than 10 years old and in black and white. I guess it's because I was actually born in Hollywood, but I admire anyone who loves movies, and I mean really loves movies, not just because they're trying to be hip or anything. :)

Reactions: Kittendumpling
This really impresses me. :p So many young people have no interest in movies made outside of Hollywood that are more than 10 years old and in black and white. I guess it's because I was actually born in Hollywood, but I admire anyone who loves movies, and I mean really loves movies, not just because they're trying to be hip or anything. :)

I wasn't born in Hollywood but I love B&W oldies. I often watch TMC chanel. You can't beat Hitchock and all the classics. A good film/movie is timeless as well as the actors.

There has never been another Cary Grant or Gene Thierney.

Last edited:
maybe future generations won't watch anything that isn't in 3D.........I don't watch many movies these days, but I used to love watching the old B&W movies on a Saturday afternoon, and wotnot.

I have never watched a 3D movie.

Well, not a commercial one anyway.

idk... imagine a girl told you she had a gang bang with a dozen guys years before she met you...

there are lot's of deal breakers, by the time you have a number of decades under your belt, and so I have quite a few but the very basic ones would be a lack of kindness and compassion - without those many of the others become irrelevant

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com