Deal breakers in relationships

I like Big Bang Theory, I dont go out of my way to watch it but if it is on and I am there then why not.
but if they watch Two and A Half Men.....

article-1023318-017076B500000578-578_468x286.jpg

I hate all big cities equally, lol. I don't mind visiting them and enjoying/appreciating what they have to offer but I think I'd become seriously depressed living in a congested area. Biggest place I lived in had 60k peeps in the middle of nowhere, literally, the edge of town were wheat fields and it had more people than I liked being around.

Yes I live on the outskirts of San Diego, out in the mountains. I love it. Peace, quiet, nature. If I had to live in an urban area I'd go mental.

I went on a date with a guy who owned a porsche. I was set up with him by friends, I didnt want to go out with him at all, he was not my type. Anyway he drove really fast in the lane that had the concrete barrier right next to it which really unnerved me.

And he was really anal and picky about whether I was getting his porsche dirty or not. All in all it was not fun. I wasnt allowed to eat anything or drink out of a wine bottle in the porsche and i had to leave my wine behind.

You always make me laugh, Freesia :) He sounds really douchey.

Reactions: Freesia
He was a total douchebag... and he put me off porsches for life. I dont mind luxury cars so much but they are a bit impractical as some of them only have 2 seats, and also you have to be clean all the time to be in them. And some of the men who have these cars can have materialistic ideals.

I would like a Ferrari though.

I prefer middle-sized cities, since I need a stable internet connection and necessary facilities (gym, grocery, etc) in order to feel calm and happy.

I prefer middle-sized cities, since I need a stable internet connection and necessary facilities (gym, grocery, etc) in order to feel calm and happy.

Same here. Isolated areas make me very nervous. I need to be somewhere close to stores, a hospital, gas stations, etc.

And some of the men who have these cars can have materialistic ideals.

Anyone who is materialistic is a total turn off.

Must be a Porsche owner thing..CG is so worried about dead skin cells on the upholstery of his convertible that I have to ride on the roof rack o_O

Reactions: Amy SF
Petty criminals, you know, shoplifting and such. Long ago I dated women who thought that was OK. I've raised my standards. Getting love letters mailed from correctional facilities is not my thing.

BTW, serious criminals are out, too, I just haven't run across any that I know of.

One of my ex-boyfriends had a few classic cars and every time we would drive anywhere people would stop and stare at the cars in the street,:oops: I was a teenager then and much more self conscious and that was very weird for me. He was also a scientist and tested on animals which I didn't find out until after I broke up with him so that is obviously a deal breaker if someone has a cruel job!