HWPc3xZ.jpg

RL4lTO8.jpg

People
z8r4Oiq.jpg

Animation
nMnWJsj.jpg
b6q37JD.jpg

0LJck38.jpg

Edit: Squigglesthehamster is my username on another forum where I've posted these c:

Look what I made at a ceramic class last week. I was going to wait until I get it back, all fired and glossy, and show the before and after but I'm too excited...I can't wait till they call to say it's ready to be picked up!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449354728.381199.jpg

Thanks...those "dots" are going to explode when it's fired so it will look more like small splotches of color! I will post the finished product when I get it.

Reactions: ledboots
Look what I made at a ceramic class last week. I was going to wait until I get it back, all fired and glossy, and show the before and after but I'm too excited...I can't wait till they call to say it's ready to be picked up!
View attachment 8169
Voila! After the firing. I think I like the before product better, lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450437803.429935.jpg

I need to figure out how to take pictures minus the shadows.

I caught a sale on Amazon.com last year and bought all kinds of stuff at a deep discount. Plushies, pillows, music boxes, an apron, a purse, umbrellas, cups and mugs, a little bento lunch kit... I regret nothing!

There should be a 'that's awesome and I'm jealous' button :p

I made a cross stitch for my friend's Christmas present. It's a bit of an in-joke, but I thought I'd post it anyway. In spoiler tags because of a swear :p

Origami_Cross_Stitch.jpg
Nicely done, AF. I haven't done a cross-stitch in forever. Now that I have better glasses, I might pick one up again.

Reactions: AeryFairy
I just bought £70 worth of thread and a 100 x 112 cm fabric for my new cross stitch project. It's ridiculously ambitious and I'm super excited :D

Reactions: KLS52