Creative Ventures

Just a drive by posting...my lastest pet portrait for my friend...she flipped over it. :D

baxter.jpg

I'm so annoyed with myself. I haven't made any real progress with the knitting or embroidery. Boo hiss to me.:pout:

I going to my cousin's next Sunday for a craft day, though. Maybe I'll bring the knitting with me while I watch her and my daughter do scrapbooking and mosaic-ing.

My daughter is good at doing mosaic. Here is a picture of a mirror she did. It was her very first try. I like it. She's done numerous other ones since then.

Josh and Crafts 007.jpg

These are my feeble attempts at it...they haven't been grouted yet. I've since learned I need to space the tiles closer together.

Josh and Crafts 009.jpg

Alice-Bee did a picture for me of my dogs and I love it!:starshower:She is so talented and she captured them exactly, especially Gizmo as he looks like he is smiling when he is asleep. :smitten:

I have a terrible camera but I tried to take some photos.

005-8_zps3bae2e20.jpg

015_zps75559a98.jpg

008-6_zps409fb3a7.jpg

Eep youre all far too kind. Im glad you like it. Ill put it on my website when i can get on my laptop.

I'm not creative. I do however have a co-worker who self published her first novella on Amazon. She says she doesn't know if it's good or not but she liked it. I don't have a Kindle so I can't buy it. I would if I could though. It's an explicit vampire type book apparently. I hope things go well for her.

Reactions: KLS52
Ive found a scheme online by VIVA that allows you to donate profit from art sales to their charity if people buy your art through them. Im thinking of submitting an application for it...

Fingers crossed!

Reactions: KLS52 and ledboots