Creative Ventures

You could say that I do some kind of creative ventures on my tumblr, but I'd be hard pressed to call it "creative" at all.

Looks great, Alice! I can't get the full effect from my phone...can't wait to check it out when I get to my desktop. :)

ETA: Lived up to my expectations. :)
Thankyou <3 I wonder how it looks on things other than my laptop. I had to redo bits because they looked odd on Ms PC.

Wow.! You are so talented, I'm not kidding. Your style is unique and recognizable.

Have you thought of doing an artistic children's book? I think it would be amazing.
Aww thankyou. Im blushing!
Im not sure about a childrens book...something to think about for the future though :D

Amazing work Alice!
:oops:Thankyou!

My boyfriend and I went to a session at the local paint bar on Friday. It's the first painting he's done since grade school and the first I have done since high school All things considered, I am pleased with how mine turned out. View attachment 1826
Are you kidding, that is so nice! Why I could not go to one of those, no talent. Mine would not look like that. :D

Are you kidding, that is so nice! Why I could not go to one of those, no talent. Mine would not look like that. :D

Aww, thanks guys! Ledboots, you might do better than you think. My boyfriend had not taken an art class since grade school and said the last time he painted was in probably the second grade. He did surprisingly well also, thanks to the step-by-step instruction. Here is his finished product:
0223130938.jpg

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Aww, thanks guys! Ledboots, you might do better than you think. My boyfriend had not taken an art class since grade school and said the last time he painted was in probably the second grade. He did surprisingly well also, thanks to the step-by-step instruction. Here is his finished product:
View attachment 1830
My husband was a pretty good artist before his head injury. Maybe we could go and we would be more equal since he can only use his non-dominant hand. It sounds really fun. :)