Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rhythm method or fertility awareness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't use contraception

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Pills, and I've never had an unpleasant side effect. I don't have trouble remembering to take them (I put the package ontop of my contact case, so I always remember), and they've made my periods regular and light, and cramping non existent.

I don't use the pill anymore since a month now. I have been single for 2 years and was on the pill for 10 years, it's time for me now to experience my femininity and I date women so I dont need that pill anyway.

if kids aren't in the works, vasectomy baby....top five thing i've ever done...

The Army issues us the best contraception. They are known as BCG's, aka birth control glasses. So goofy looking you are guaranteed never to get laid. Fortunately my vision is good enough I'm only supposed to wear them for shooting and stuff like that... which I usually don't.

What, no love for the rhythm method promoted by the Catholic Church? Oh wait... that's why I'm the only gay guy I know with a 28 year-old son.

My husband had a vasectomy before I met him. I was absolutely delighted when he told me. It's so much safer and easier to go with male sterilization, but it's hard to find a man willing to go through with it.

My boyfriend is willing to go the same route, once he is done school and has a reliable job with proper insurance. I am looking forward to that day, for sure. I have been on the pill pretty much constantly since I was 19. I am almost 27 now. Does anyone know if there are long-term side effects I should be concerned with? I plan to ask my ob/gyn next week. I would consider getting my tubes tied, but it so expensive, I hear.

My husband had a vasectomy before I met him. I was absolutely delighted when he told me. It's so much safer and easier to go with male sterilization, but it's hard to find a man willing to go through with it.

Maybe only if they haven't had kids and might want them someday. Once I was sure I didn't want any more kids you couldn't get me up on that table any quicker.

My boyfriend is willing to go the same route, once he is done school and has a reliable job with proper insurance. I am looking forward to that day, for sure. I have been on the pill pretty much constantly since I was 19. I am almost 27 now. Does anyone know if there are long-term side effects I should be concerned with? I plan to ask my ob/gyn next week. I would consider getting my tubes tied, but it so expensive, I hear.

I started getting abnormal smear tests and the nurse told me it was probably because I had been on the pill for so many years but this was about eight years ago so I don't know if the pills have improved since then or if that is a common reaction? I've never heard any other woman say that has happened to them.:confused:

Maybe only if they haven't had kids and might want them someday. Once I was sure I didn't want any more kids you couldn't get me up on that table any quicker.

My husband is absolutely certain he does not want kids. But he's still squeamish about getting a vasectomy.

My husband is absolutely certain he does not want kids. But he's still squeamish about getting a vasectomy.
It is usually a simple operation, which is what I told my cousin's husband when he asked me about it.

Unfortunately, he called me a day or so after the surgery to inform me that his, um, balls were the size of grapefruit. :eek: The condition apparently resolved itself with no lasting effects, but I stopped saying "simple" when talking about surgery.