Christmas Countdown & Everything Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late to the party, but Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! It's been a whirlwind of a week, and today I have just chilled out and talked to family and some friends on the phone. A different Christmas for sure, but I am grateful overall.

Had a great time with my family today! I will organize and post pictures tomorrow! There was tons of food and Camri outdid herself as usual! We stayed inside though because the temperature outside was only in the low 50's!

Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
I had a small Christmas , I fell earlier in week. I ended up going to ER i was in pain Christmas day evening.
i got this book from one of my sisters.

Attachments

• DE310886-8FA4-47E3-B85D-4417BC1A1E5D.jpeg
    DE310886-8FA4-47E3-B85D-4417BC1A1E5D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • Friendly
  • Sad
Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
I had a small Christmas , I fell earlier in week. I ended up going to ER i was in pain Christmas day evening.
Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. That’s a very nice present from your sister!

Oh that sucks! I'm always afraid of falling. I've been really lucky I've just slid when I have tripped.
That was nice to get from your sister!

I've done nothing but cook and bake--and eat and drink

I know this is last year’s thread but it’s kind of early for a new one. I don’t want to rush anyone. 😊

Does anyone have a tried and true recipe for vegan sugar cookies? The kind you cut out with cute cookie cutters? The fancy decorated cookies I remember from different bakeries were always nice to look at and were tasty but they were always hard and tough. I’d like a cookie that will hold up to decorating but still be tender and crisp. I see a ton of recipes online but I thought I’d rather have something that one of you have actually tried and succeeded with. If not I’ll just have to wing it and hope for the best! 🎄🎅🏼🎄

Why is that?
I've used many of her recipes. They all were great.

Back before there were like a zillion vegan cooking blogs - she was my goto site.
I also checked out her cookbook from the library and found it was really useful.
Her recipe pages are sort of busy - so once I find a recipe I like, I will put in CopyMeThat.

Reactions: KLS52
I have printed out several of her recipes over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.