Christmas Countdown - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tree is up! Screamer has had to be squirted with the bottle several times already because he is fascinated by it and chews on the branches! It is an artificial plastic tree and can't be good to eat!

20171203_111656.jpg

Tree is up! Screamer has had to be squirted with the bottle several times already because he is fascinated by it and chews on the branches! It is an artificial plastic tree and can't be good to eat!

View attachment 13410
It’s pretty! Stella keeps chewing mine...it’s real but I feel like it might be bad for her to do that. I will have to google. She chews on frikken everything...shoe laces, gift boxes ( aka presents), my purse, fitbit (she made a nice mark on it)...one would think she is a dog, lol. Or at least she thinks she is.

Thank you so much, KLS. I'm so psyched that I have room for everything. I'm still missing a box of something somewhere, but I have taken a break to watch some football. :D I will find it this week for sure.

Reactions: KLS52
I can’t put out any kind of decoration that isn’t nailed to the wall lol. I had a few candles out but the brats knocked them off the table within 20 minutes.

I love the Starshower and I keep it on in the house..I don’t know how it doesn’t bother my eyes or give me a headache but it doesn’t. I had it on all day!

I'm in love with this guy! Avantgardevegan on you tube--
Tasty--and tasty food too

Reactions: PTree15
Status
Not open for further replies.