KLS52

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Christmas Countdown!

For KLS. Do you think that you'll be able to wait….. ? :D
It will be difficult. But I need to learn to not wish my life away and learn to enjoy and live in the moment. At least I have January and February to look forward to and the hope for some decent snowfall. Next possibility is for January 7-9. We will see if it holds on.

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
It will be difficult. But I need to learn to not wish my life away and learn to enjoy and live in the moment. At least I have January and February to look forward to and the hope for some decent snowfall. Next possibility is for January 7-9. We will see if it holds on.

I know what you mean. I think that we get to this point after a certain milestone.:yes:

PTree15

Beach bum
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Christmas Countdown!

For KLS. Do you think that you'll be able to wait….. ? :D
I like the simulated snowflakes falling on the clock. :) Also, this thread will be a good reminder to stay on track for the 52-week savings plan (I already started the one for 2017), some of which I used for gift-buying this year. It so came in handy, and I didn't feel so stressed about money.

Reactions: KLS52

peacefulveglady

Peacefully Vegan and Proud
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I hope this coming 2017 Christmas holiday would be better and i been working and i would get more better stuff for us .

PTree15

Beach bum
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I am resolving to do more shopping throughout the year for the gifts I buy. I might even try to buy one or two a month so that by Thanksgiving I will be done. Then I can concentrate on baking, cards and decorating. :D

peacefulveglady

Peacefully Vegan and Proud
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I am resolving to do more shopping throughout the year for the gifts I buy. I might even try to buy one or two a month so that by Thanksgiving I will be done. Then I can concentrate on baking, cards and decorating. :D
When I start working I am getting gift cards for people and so when holidays comes I can give them one.

Reactions: PTree15
M

Moll Flanders

I want it to be Christmas! I think the unusually chilly weather is throwing me off.

M

Moll Flanders

So you want to skip Summer Molls ? Wimbeldon, strawberries & cream, Pimm's and lovely long Summer evenings...

No, I am looking forward to Wimbledon.:) It just feels like autumn here at the moment. I still have the heating on.:D

PTree15

Beach bum
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
So this has not really happened, as my focus since March has been on house buying and moving. :D Still, once I get settled, I am going to make a proper list and get to it. I want to be ahead of the mayhem to avoid the rush during the holidays. I want to do more baking this year for Christmas, so if I get the shopping completed before Thanksgiving, I will have more time to bake and decorate my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.