veganRKR

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Omg! So basically, with mothers day coming up i was struggling with what to buy for my mum. She's a die hard vegan but a chocolate lover. I was searching through google for vegan chocolate companys near me. I came across this site: MrPopplesChocolate and found that they make vegan chocolate! I ordered her a nice box of chocolates which were actually discounted. I know us vegans love a good discount with how expensive vegan products are! The code was VEGAN21 and it worked!

This thread was originally posted in “General” and was transferred here by a moderator. Today a similar thread was started by veganRKR in “General” showing over the top ultra-enthusiasm for the same product. It was deleted by a moderator.

Something for veganRKR to consider:
There are loads of vegans who look out for small vegan businesses to show support. If you had been honest and described your business and what you were trying to do and how proud of it you were then you might well have had a very good reaction.
But if you advertise yourself by attempting to play the highly impressed impartial customer then you merely show dishonesty. And if people cannot trust you then how can they possibly trust your product?

This type of deceit is one of my pet hates and we have recently seen several “entrepreneurs” who do not recognise how human nature works.

Roger.

• Agree
Reactions: silva