UK Online offers, discounts and deals

SummerRain

I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Reaction score
A place to post any UK online offers/discounts/deals/bargins on veg*an products (or anything else).

These are online:

Vegusto always have some offers, atm they have 45% off for new cutomers, and £2.36 off of their 4 cheese pack (it's still £19.99 though). They also have starter kits with between 10-20% discount (i.e. a pre chosen selection of their products). Their (vegan) cheeses are the best in the UK in my opinion.

Animalaid shop also regularly have offers. Some of them are really good: Booja Booja chocolates with £2.50 and £5 discount because the best-before date is in May. I love this because it's not like they'll last more than a couple of days anyway, and booja booja chocolates are expensive. :D

VIVA also have a section of sale food: Atm they have vantastic spiced milk chocolate bar for £2.75 (was £3.50) which I REALLY want to try!

:starshower: Cheap ve*gan things.

Last edited:
They have some milder ones too - the one with walnuts is very mild, I like the herby mild one the best I think... my mum (omni) tried that one and said it tasted like a mild, creamy, dairy cheese. She said the sheese one tastes disgusting so she wasn't just being charitable!

The stronger ones (the piquant one is the strongest I tried) weird me out, to me they taste too much like cheese... but I haven't eaten cheese for 8 years so I don't know if they really do or not.

yes, it was a bit weird, but I used to prefer mild dairy cheese anyway, which is why I would rather use Sheese, for things like sandwiches.

Ordering direct from V-Bites is only 3 pound, I think.....if that's an offer...:p

I like their cheesly and tomato pizzas with a can of sweetcorn chucked on top, in the microwave for 3minutes.

Reactions: SummerRain