Chocolate

This is what I don't understand, since when has sugar not been vegan. Why do they have to put sugar alternatives in it, why not just SUGAR?? Sorry, this gets to me.

Some sugar is refined with bone char, so would not truly be vegan. I did not know this for a long time, was very grossed out to discover this. There are brands you can find that specifically say they are vegan if this sort of thing concerns you. I agree with you though - if I am in the mood for a dessert / treat, I am generally not concerned about how healthy it is, as long as it is vegan & delicious!

A lot of vegan alternatives to milk or white chocolate tend to be very sweet, too sweet for me. However, I do like the Plamil one, which can sometimes be found in Holland and Barrett shops. I also do like Booja Boojas, which can be found in Holland and Barrett shops at around Easter and Christmas (sadly, I think it might be a general thing for Holland and Barrett shops to not do them at any other time of the year). I also like Vego bars, which aren't usually stocked by Holland and Barrett shops in my experience (you might be able to find them in another health food shop, though).
Best of luck.

My doctor told me that 15 cigarettes a day will do you no harm at all. Anything in excess is bad for you.
Hi Sally. You need to change your doctor ASAP. My Spanish doctor (actually he's a consultant) told me that every cigarette causes damaging changes in the body. Sugar is every bit as bad as cigarettes and is just as addictive.

I am a chocolates lover, I like very much Chocolates. Especially I liked Chocoletes of Casio sounds and I always eat it.Their chocolates are very yammy and delicious. they are offer the Best American chocolates and also Best American chocolate bars. This are the Best Chocolate Shops In The world

I like dark chocolate , so don't know much about having sweet. But maybe you could learn to make your own chocolate and put in whatever you want. :p
I like Dark Chocolates too. I always eat casio and cardamom chocolate, and their chocolates are very delicious. They are the best chocolate shops in the world and also Best online chocolate websites.

Attachments

• cacao-carrdamom-buyiny-chocolates-online (1).jpg
    cacao-carrdamom-buyiny-chocolates-online (1).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 4
Cane sugar is extremely unhealthy. It promotes cardiovascular problems, aging, blood sugar level inbalances, liver problems and stores excess fructose as fat and is bad for your pineal gland which is a problem for many spiritual people who often go vegetarian and vegan. So naturally cane sugar is replaced with alternatives in the vegan recipes for above and probably plenty of other reasons. Since it is so bad it is so heavily promoted. Because that is what the food industry wants right, make you unhealthy.
You can get used to Stevia you know, in ways that makes you never ever want anything else.
I will never get used to Stevia. It's awful. I t tastes like saccharine, imo. It's truly frustrating to find it in so many things that could have otherwise natural, cane sugar. I have no issues with cane sugar. lots of people are actually allergic to stevia.