Celebrities associated with vegetarianism & veganism

The Internet tells me that Jared Leto, that dreamboat from the movies and that one band, is a vegan.

Pretty sure Danny DeVito is a vegetarian.

What about his wife, Rhea Perlman? I once saw her (I think it was her) in the co-op in Santa Monica where I shop frequently. That was a long time ago, back when the co-op was at its old location. Doesn't mean she's veg, just that she's health conscious. :)

What about Woody? He's been vegan for ages. Also, is Emily Deschanel still vegan?

Jared Leto a vegan....whew.

Not sure of the veggie status of Natalie Portman, was veg, then vegan, and then veg again while pregnant.

Singer/songwriter kd lang (don't know if she's vegan)
Singer Melanie (okay, this is going WAY back- she was at the original Woodstock. She was vegetarian at one time; I don't know if she still is, although I think she's still alive)
Grace Slick, formerly of Jefferson Airplane / Starship- was vegetarian, I don't know if she still is... "Vegetarian Times" magazine interviewed her quite some time ago

Sara Gilbert, star of Roseanne. In fact, she was vegetarian then and is a vegan now, and they made her character vegetarian as well. The way I found out, there was an episode where the family was eating pepperoni pizza and she's seen pulling pepperoni off her pizza slice and saying something like "How many times have I told you that I don't eat meat" and then there was another episode where she protested meat-eating. She's a mom now and raising her kids vegetarian. :) (She's also a lesbian.)

Also I read a long, long time ago that Hayley Mills, star of Disney movies, was a vegetarian, but according to Wikipedia, she's now a pescetarian. :(

I didn't know that Ellen Portia ate eggs but, maybe they have a source that they can trust that is from a friend or so not sure, at least they are somewhat Vegan.

Singer Melanie (okay, this is going WAY back- she was at the original Woodstock. She was vegetarian at one time; I don't know if she still is, although I think she's still alive)

Melanie Safka was a vegetarian for a short time. Song: "I don't eat animals". She will perform a few times in Holland in november 2013.

Reactions: Tom L.
I think Kirk Hammett of Metallica is a vegetarian. At Metallica's Orion festival last year, there was a whole stand dedicated to vegan food (besides french fries!). I was a happy camper.

Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree is also a vegetarian, according to an article I read years ago. He said he loved animals too much and could never eat them. :)

Reactions: Majid_Nikoogoftar
Wendy Turner Webster is vegan...she used to do Pet Rescue which was on after Countdown a million years ago.