Can I eat this? (Warning;Sensitive content)

meghancopenhagen

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hello, friends :))

I am new to this. I want to know if I can eat my boyfriends cum. My boyfriend likes fetish, and this is one of them, so can you help me with that? Also, he does not support my veganism. How do you deal with your boyfriend not supporting this?

Yours,
Meghan

Reactions: Ahimsa

I am new to this. I want to know if I can eat my boyfriends cum. My boyfriend likes fetish, and this is one of them, so can you help me with that? Also, he does not support my veganism. How do you deal with your boyfriend not supporting this?

Yours,
Meghan
This situation doesn’t sound emotionally healthy. It sounds like you are using sex to control your bf’s dietary choices. My advice - find a vegan boyfriend. This will prevent a lot of conflict in the future.

There is a large vegan Meetup in Birmingham, Alabama. Once things open up again, this might be a good place to meet single vegans: Birmingham Vegans (Birmingham, AL) .

Sounds more like he's using sex to control your diet :joy:
But seriously, oral sex is completely your decision--it's not a vegan/non vegan thing if it's consentual.

I'm more concerned that maybe he sees it as a non vegan thing and is using that to hold over you?
Does he at least respect your decision to be vegan?

Yours,
Meghan
An interesting philosophical question Meghan. You may be interested in reading about "Vegansexuals," which is how you'd describe my wife and I. In a nutshell, neither of us like the idea of having the fluids of others on us, or in us, when we know that they've been produced in some way from the eating of animals and their produce. Being both vegan we obviously don't have any problems with this issue but from time to time we may have relations with others, in which case we have a rule that they really must be vegan, or at least vegetarian. 🤔

Yeah sperm is vegan.
The point is to not exploit animals. Animals can’t consent, people can.
Which I guess makes non consensual sex non vegan, besides being rape.
Interesting way to get there Danielle, but you certainly got there. Yes, all abuse is non-vegan simply by the implication of ethical veganism being against the abuse of animals, which, of course, is what we also are! 🤔

Reactions: Lou
Interesting way to get there Danielle, but you certainly got there. Yes, all abuse is non-vegan simply by the implication of ethical veganism being against the abuse of animals, which, of course, is what we also are! 🤔
huh! I never thought about it that way. So buying ethically sourced products really is just an extension of veganism.

huh! I never thought about it that way. So buying ethically sourced products really is just an extension of veganism.
Yes, you could say that, it's certainly within the ethical framework of veganism. But, as you say, it's an extension of veganism and could only be regarded as such if the purchasing of such products was done by a vegan and, of course, the products are vegan. There are many philosophical extensions to ethical veganism, some of which are quite thought provoking! 🤔

Reactions: Lou
This situation doesn’t sound emotionally healthy. It sounds like you are using sex to control your bf’s dietary choices. My advice - find a vegan boyfriend. This will prevent a lot of conflict in the future.

There is a large vegan Meetup in Birmingham, Alabama. Once things open up again, this might be a good place to meet single vegans: Birmingham Vegans (Birmingham, AL) .
I agree, a lot of problems can result from such relationships.

Yours,
Meghan
Wow reminds me of so many lame jokes being a gay vegan. how can you be vegan if you ......

Unless you are killing your boyfriend when he climax.....it would be considered vegan as no one was harmed or killed for it.

The bigger question is....why would you stay with someone that does not support you? Even if he doesn't agree, he can support. You deserve better. Have to ask yourself are you staying with him for good reasons? If a best friend or family member was in the same situation, what would you advise them to do and then follow your own advice.

Regardless of what you do, hugs and love.

Wow reminds me of so many lame jokes being a gay vegan. how can you be vegan if you ......

Unless you are killing your boyfriend when he climax.....it would be considered vegan as no one was harmed or killed for it.

The bigger question is....why would you stay with someone that does not support you? Even if he doesn't agree, he can support. You deserve better. Have to ask yourself are you staying with him for good reasons? If a best friend or family member was in the same situation, what would you advise them to do and then follow your own advice.

Regardless of what you do, hugs and love.
Millions of sperm killed during every male climax, purely for pleasure, and you say no one is harmed or killed! "Spermicide" I call it! Lol. 😉

Re: Is sperm vegan?

This comes up a lot, but usually as a joke.

The answer is that you’re free to decide.

Human bodily fluids are animal products because we are animals.

However, there is complete consent and no harm.

Some people are vegan just because they want to avoid any harm to animals.

Others also enjoy the health benefits of a diet without animal products.

Sperm is not vegan in that it is the bodily fluid of an animal other than yourself. However, it isn’t really an animal product per se because it isn’t mass produced and sold for profit. (Ok, now I’m envisioning the sperm equivalent of a dairy farm, with men being caged and, um, milked. Mind in gutter.)

You’ll have a harder time digesting it than a non-vegan would. It might throw off some of the health benefits of being vegan. Or it could go the other way - it could be a good source of nutrition.

You’re free to decide. No one in their right mind is deciding who’s vegan or not based on consensual sex acts, or any consensual consumption of human by-products.

Another thing to consider: blood transfusions and organ transplants. Another person’s body parts or fluids being inserted into your body due to medical necessity. I’ve never heard of anyone considering these things non-vegan. But we’re all free to decide what we’re comfortable with.

Reactions: Ahimsa and Danielle
Re: Is sperm vegan?

This comes up a lot, but usually as a joke.

The answer is that you’re free to decide.

Human bodily fluids are animal products because we are animals.

However, there is complete consent and no harm.

Some people are vegan just because they want to avoid any harm to animals.

Others also enjoy the health benefits of a diet without animal products.

Sperm is not vegan in that it is the bodily fluid of an animal other than yourself. However, it isn’t really an animal product per se because it isn’t mass produced and sold for profit. (Ok, now I’m envisioning the sperm equivalent of a dairy farm, with men being caged and, um, milked. Mind in gutter.)

You’ll have a harder time digesting it than a non-vegan would. It might throw off some of the health benefits of being vegan. Or it could go the other way - it could be a good source of nutrition.

You’re free to decide. No one in their right mind is deciding who’s vegan or not based on consensual sex acts, or any consensual consumption of human by-products.

Another thing to consider: blood transfusions and organ transplants. Another person’s body parts or fluids being inserted into your body due to medical necessity. I’ve never heard of anyone considering these things non-vegan. But we’re all free to decide what we’re comfortable with.
Umm ... milking machines! 😜

If someone truly looks at oral sex as not vegan because of consumption, how is that different from the act of insemination? If thinking the swallowing sperm isn't vegan than surely having it inserted isn't either!
What's next, breastmilk isn't vegan for your own child?

It's all about consent, and having the ability to consent

As for organ, or blood transplants, or even human hair, all of these are vegan if they are sourced freely, not vegan if people are under duress to sell them, or have them taken without their consent