Can Anyone Help?

I've had this seasoning recommeded to me long before going veg, and finally tried it. It's very very good! Very salty, but fine if subbing for other salt, not really more than any other boullion kind of seasoning.
1703427713773.png

• Informative
Reactions: Brian W and PTree15
Has anyone made cranberry muffins or quickbread with canned whole berry sauce?
I usually stock up more at holiday time,, but now am out :(
Cranberry muffins are my favorite

Now that I've looked I guess it is a thing! I'll have to try canned sauce

I've never made any with cranberry sauce, only whole cranberries. I love cranberry muffins, too. So good. I had a bunch around the holidays.

did it work?

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Said the silicone takes on the taste of detergent. Honestly, I have one mini muffin silicone, have had it in dishwasher, and didn't notice :shrug: . I've only used it a couple times, found it cheap at thrift store
Our silicon sheets are surviving well and we haven't had any taste problems. At work we put our silicon sheets through the big dishwasher all the time.

• Informative
Reactions: silva and PTree15
Our silicon sheets are surviving well and we haven't had any taste problems. At work we put our silicon sheets through the big dishwasher all the time.
That's good to know! When I found wfpb recipes without oil they made such a point about handwashing. I didn't notice any taste after I put through washer, but really haven't used them. I really really like having a dishwasher!

That's good to know! When I found wfpb recipes without oil they made such a point about handwashing. I didn't notice any taste after I put through washer, but really haven't used them. I really really like having a dishwasher!

I love my dishwasher too - it holds all my storage containers... :D

I was going to buy some of those silicon sheets and when I looked at them in the store they just seem so sticky and iffy and I know people have been using them for years however when I tried to use the red ones, they smoked in the oven and I took them back. I am going to stick to unbleached parchment paper which I often reuse as I do with tin foil.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52