Bubba Burgers Veggie Burgers

sleepydvdr

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Hello all!

I was in Food Lion today and they had some veggie burgers from Bubba Burgers. Apparently, they have been around for almost two years, but I just found them in my local store today. I thought I would write a quick review in case you guys start seeing them, too.

The burgers are non-GMO, vegan and gluten-free. They are only 120 calories and only 2.5 grams of fat per patty. So, they have really great specs, so are they good?

Taste wise, they have a great flavor. You can really see and taste the veggies. It is a true veggie burger in that they are not trying to imitate meat.

On the slight downside, they are more mushy than soy or gluten based burgers. Also, they are kind of small. They will fill the cheap hamburger buns that are about 4 inches wide, but if you get premium oversized buns, they will not fill up the whole bun. On the other hand, they don't have to be eaten as strictly burgers. They would be great as a just a veggie patty by itself, maybe with some condiments if you please. In that case, you would retain the gluten-free aspect. I have eaten many veggie patties topped with chopped onions, tomatoes, ketchup & mustard this way.

They weren't expensive, they were $3.99 for a 4 pack at my store. Overall, I can totally recommend the Bubba Burger Veggie Burgers. Definitely worth a try, especially if you are looking for a gluten-free burger that has actual chunks of veggies in it.
bubba-veggie-burger-1.png

Reactions: Amy SF
I've heard about them some time ago but they're not in any stores I've seen
Thanks for the review. They definitely don't sound like anything I'd want!

I've never seen this product. However, it would be so easy to duplicate at home as the main ingredients are beans and vegetables.

Holy guacamole, sleepydvdr! Long time, no see. Nice to see you! Those burgers sound similar to Dr. Praeger's veggie burgers, which I like. Thanks for the review. I might check them out if I can find them in my store.