Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy's tofu pocket and stir fried bok choy with baby portabellas.

Reactions: Emma JC
Today is Pancake Tuesday that that's what we had - topped with berries, bananas, walnuts, maple syrup and with a side of 'facon' Smoky Tempeh.

Emma JC

Breaky was fruit – peaches, about 9 of them plus a homemade oatmilk drink made from water, a generous amount of rolled oats (as flour) + cacao powder and a little raw sugar, mixed well.

Today is Pancake Tuesday that that's what we had - topped with berries, bananas, walnuts, maple syrup and with a side of 'facon' Smoky Tempeh.

Emma JC

Is maple syrup cheap in Canada? It's like around $6 AUD for the real thing here.

Bagle sandwich.
Trader Joes sesame seed bagel sandwich:
Lily's roasted garlic hummus; FYH Smoked Gouda; lettuce, tomato; cucumber

Hot Chocolate
Soy milk and EE dark hot chocolate.

Is maple syrup cheap in Canada? It's like around $6 AUD for the real thing here.

It's not cheap for the real syrup - $12 CAD for 500 ml and I can usually find it on sale once a month or so for $9 and pick up extra at that time.

20049221_lrg_1_@1x.jpg

Emma JC

Reactions: Lou
Chili flavored Top Ramen. I know it's gross but I like ramen for breakfast sometimes. I eat it regularly enough that it's kind of one of my things. I could totally live in Japan or Korea where they eat soup and noodles for breakfast as a general rule.

Oatmeal, raisans, cinnamon.
Hot chocolate.

Two things. I don't think I am addicted to caffeine anymore.
and I think I finally solved the microwave/oatmeal issue - kept boiling over.
It seems like you JUST have to add a pinch of salt.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
It's not cheap for the real syrup - $12 CAD for 500 ml and I can usually find it on sale once a month or so for $9 and pick up extra at that time.

20049221_lrg_1_@1x.jpg

Emma JC

What a beautiful bottle. Looks like Canadian Whisky.

Status
Not open for further replies.