Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
coffee with a generous amount of ginger and some raw sugar

Fruit cup (pears, grapes and other sweet fruits) mixed with Kale as a smoothie

and some wholemeal wheat bread with lowered sodium Vegemite.

Blueberry waffles and maple syrup again, this time with soy milk to drink.

Wholemeal wheat toast - half of the slices with lowered sodium Vegemite, tomato, lettuce and broccoli, and the other half with a blueberry/chia/date jam I made the other day.

Reactions: hopeful
I felt like something really hardy this morning, so I had a Fakin' Bacon wrap on a whole wheat tortilla with Vegenaise and tomato slices. Then I had some soy milk.

I'm having chickpea scrambled again, with some hash browns and fresh sliced tomatoes and toast. I did fry some diced onions in the mix this time, which definitely elevated the dish.

If you haven't tried a chickpea scramble, I highly recommend it. It's not only very satiating, it's absolutely delicious. The tofu scramble is taking a back burner to chickpeas from now on.

There's lots of recipes online, but I use this recipe, if anyone wants to try it:

Reactions: Forest Nymph
I'm having chickpea scrambled again, with some hash browns and fresh sliced tomatoes and toast. I did fry some diced onions in the mix this time, which definitely elevated the dish.

If you haven't tried a chickpea scramble, I highly recommend it. It's not only very satiating, it's absolutely delicious. The tofu scramble is taking a back burner to chickpeas from now on.

There's lots of recipes online, but I use this recipe, if anyone wants to try it:

Thanks for sharing this, it seems easy and I didn't know that kala namak has to be added at the end to preserve flavor!

Reactions: Veganite
Biscuit with apple butter, just egg scamble, slice of daiya montery jack and some yves pepperoni.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
I'm now obsessed with granola, I got some raspberry musli type this time, with the coconut milk, vanilla protein powder, pecans and hot water. Yummy.

Reactions: hopeful
This morning, I had a leftover piece of pumpkin pie (vegan of course) and leftover pizza from last night (topped with tomato sauce, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and black olives).

Lately addicted to Kite Hill cream cheese on Ezekiel or Dave's Killer bread and a few frozen bananas and mango chunks (frozen is my favorite way of eating bananas ). Usually also grab a handful of nuts or trail mix before I run out the door

Reactions: Lou
Status
Not open for further replies.